The Outer Worlds (Obsidian)

Soldato
Just get it on the MS store then rather then Epic store :confused: I gather it’s coming out same time on both, just a year later for the other stores.

Soldato
I feel like I should be outraged about the Epic store shenanigans but frankly much like Metro Exodus I don't care and will get it, I want the game and I barely use any launcher features aside from well...launching the game. Will be getting it on release, that being said at least there is the option of windows store for those that don't want the Chinese spying on them (that's one of the big issues isn't it?). Or just wait a year.

Soldato
Does anyone know if this is still going to be on the PC windows store , as cannot find it on there too preorder or any info on it store page ?
100% will be as MS now own the developer but game not out until later this year so look around August time.

Soldato
Interesting though... Having it as part of a subscription service seems to bypass the Epic store's exclusivity deal. At least the consumer has a choice now.
Well MS own the developer now so it was always going to come out on Windows 10 with Xbox Live integration. For £1 a month then £3.99 after its cheaper to have the PC xbox gamepass than buy new games anymore (as long as you keep the sub up & retain access). You also get access to so many other PC games its a game changer in many ways compared to the limited giveaways Steam now offer.

Soldato
Well MS own the developer now so it was always going to come out on Windows 10 with Xbox Live integration. For £1 a month then £3.99 after its cheaper to have the PC xbox gamepass than buy new games anymore (as long as you keep the sub up & retain access). You also get access to so many other PC games its a game changer in many ways compared to the limited giveaways Steam now offer.

I have had all sorts of issues just even logging into the service so Ive had to cancel. I'd love to subscribe but whats the point if I cant even log in...
I guess you have had no issues?

Associate
I am excited about this game and it looks like a good space adventure. I will wait for the reviews before committing to it but I expect this will be bought. I think the fact it comes out a few months before Cyberpunk will help it enormously too.

Back
Top Bottom