The Polo Owners Thread!!!

Man of Honour
There seems to be a few of us lucky enough to afford (or in my case lease, I'm not at the owning level yet in my life sadly) these fantastic supercars and having seen a few posts of late about VW's supercar, I felt we should have our own thread! So here is your chance to create envy amongst our forum brethren and though they are not able to reach our heights, I see this as a thread of aspiration for one day too, they could be Polo owners.....or leasers which is like owning, honest.

28653085723_5610b43cf3_h.jpg

29195280341_a451b2cdf9_h.jpg

28653163303_e63cdb47c9_h.jpg

28651266064_5289236594_h.jpg

28985680390_92f68bd4a5_h.jpg

28651277454_112e326af9_h.jpg

For clarity a Golf or an UP are NOT Polo's and simply not at that level. So you can stick your R this's and 1's that's up your exhaust pipe. This is only for VW's halo car so keep out!

Surprised there's no climate control in these.
Shush I had to stretch to afford this one (each month), could not stretch to fancy gizmos such as climate control! It's got a hifi and coffee holder! Read it and weep!

I will write an ownership experience at some point, just to rub in what it's like to own such an icon.

Good God the women.....

Last edited by a moderator:
And we will all have fun at their expense :D

oh we will indeed.

used to have a fabia (i'm a mere mortal so it was the closest i could get to a polo). had to trade down to the bm when the regular 64mpg was getting a bit much. still wish i'd kept it though, just so i could take it out of a weekend and enjoy the admiration.

mate of mine will soon be learning to drive in a polo, lucky sod :mad:

I think around 150K as they carry overs.

or 19K if you can find a new one in a dealer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the look of the GTI, I'd consider one as a replacement to the wife's 1.4 DSG when the time comes.

Ours is a poverty spec white SE, or at least it was until I retrofitted nav, bluetooth, Bluetooth streaming, DAB, iPod/Ami interface, front fogs and rear optical parking system.

Housey, take mercy on me, I drive a mere SEAT Ibiza, a poor poor man's Polo!!! Let me at least lace your boot!!

Although in fairness, its actually really nice, what is it costing you? What deal did you get? Not that I'm worthy of leasing such a beast!!!

Back
Top Bottom