• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 5700 XT Owners Thread.

Associate
Thinking of upgrading my 970 for The Radeon RX 5700 XT - is it a good bang for buck upgrade? Trying to get ready for Cyberpunk 2077 and will be paired with a 6600k (at stock). Ideally only wanted to spend around £250, but at £300 seems like a very good deal.

Associate
Thinking of upgrading my 970 for The Radeon RX 5700 XT - is it a good bang for buck upgrade? Trying to get ready for Cyberpunk 2077 and will be paired with a 6600k (at stock). Ideally only wanted to spend around £250, but at £300 seems like a very good deal.

I bought the 5700xt as a stop gap for Big navi, it performs so well i may skip it and wait till it either comes down in price or until its refreshed.

i only paid £320 for mine and the thought of paying an additional £130 for roughly the same performance for a 2070s really confuses me.

Associate
Dumb question but does lowering the voltage affect the memory clocks too? And have the removed the option to lock memory settings?

I seem to recall there was a problem with fluctuating memory clocks causing crashes before.

Back
Top Bottom