• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 6900/6950 XT Owners Thread.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
I notice the resident forum debunker was not correcting this mistake though, @gpuerrilla.

That guy? Oh it will be the same tape record of the five verbatim posts using "patched by game devs" or some useless post that does not move the thread along. Thing is can you debunk your own bs? :cry::cool:;) backslaps all round, message my buddy @TNA etc :cry:

GODFAAALLL

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
I have found that hardware reviewers, including the good ones, are extremely averse to criticism and default to calling people fanboys for any minor slight.

Rather like this forum then.. :cry:

Yeah looking back through his videos he doesnt like AMD at all so its hard to take someone seriously when there is a bias running through. 10k subs small fry yeah ? :)

Guys like this should not bother with equipment and move it on swiftly, its just another GPU in the wrong hands if they cannot distance themselves from bias.

Caporegime
And that's the thing he kept saying, he's 'not being bias' because he's legit trying to game on an AMD but it's obvious he's hating on it. Once he enabled SAM, you can see he was like oh ****, but instead of saying yea ok I was wrong in my youtube vid as he didn't enable SAM, he was saying it was still **** and not competitive enough as it was dropping 240fps lows occasionally but I'd say 80-90% it was maxing at 300fps. And then proceeded to say how nvidia 'just works' and a 3070ti is 300fps max all the time ... lol
Glad you caught his live stream, so he didn't have SAM enabled. That would explain why i got better performance then.

I hope he decides to post the settings and show the 3070 TI getting 300 FPS so I can see how he is doing it. Perhaps using dynamic resolution scaling option and target FPS at 300 as there is an option for that in game.

Here is Fr33thy (COD tuning expert) and he gets up to 300FPS at 1080P/1440P low in the area he's testing using a 6900 XT Toxic.

Caporegime
That guy? Oh it will be the same tape record of the five verbatim posts using "patched by game devs" or some useless post that does not move the thread along. Thing is can you debunk your own bs? :cry::cool:;) backslaps all round, message my buddy @TNA etc :cry:

GODFAAALLL

Oh dear, you still salty with me blowing yours and everyone else's BS posts out of the water? :D Posts facts and evidence my dear boi and I wouldn't need to be the debunker ;) Remember that Fc thing "not an issue"...... despite ubi "we have identified the issue", fast forward a couple months later "fixed" :cry: Best lols so far on this forum, actually I lie, the best one was "gsync adds input lag" :cry:

As for the topic, I have never even heard of the guy nor watched his videos nor do I have much interest in COD, wouldn't be surprised if it was another "oh this guy said a good thing about nvidia and a bad thing about amd..... nvidia shill!!!!!" :cry:

Last edited:
Caporegime
Hi folks, Not trolling i'm tempted to swap my 3080Ti for a 6900xt. I want to know if anyone has done this ? and if so how was the experience

Honestly? They pretty much trade blows and even though I've personally chosen to run a 6900XT at present if I were you I'd wait for the nextgens to come next year before changing and just enjoy what you have :cool:

Soldato
Linux loves AMD and 12GB Vram limit is already being hit by some games =\ .. Still undecided though

Well, Don't do it, unless you are seriously going to spend a lot of time on Linux. Because on the Windows side, they are both basically the same in Raster performance. They both have access to FSR but you will lose DLSS and the advantage that the 3080Ti has in Ray Tracing and VR(probably not a concern for you)

Caporegime
Well, Don't do it, unless you are seriously going to spend a lot of time on Linux. Because on the Windows side, they are both basically the same in Raster performance. They both have access to FSR but you will lose DLSS and the advantage that the 3080Ti has in Ray Tracing and VR(probably not a concern for you)

I don’t disagree with all of your post, but please don’t pretend they are the same raster performance. The 6900 XT is faster in raster, and slower in RT.

If you are comparing MBA 6900 XT to FE 3080 TI, sure the 6900 XT is only a tad faster in raster. You compare a tuned 6900 XT XTXH in raster vs any 3080 Ti and it is easily faster.

Not denying the 3080 TI would be a fair bit faster with heavy RT in Nvidia sponsored titles. No comment on VR performance as I don’t use VR.

Last edited:
Associate
If you are comparing MBA 6900 XT to FE 3080 TI, sure the 6900 XT is only a tad faster in raster. You compare a tuned 6900 XT XTXH in raster vs any 3080 Ti and it is easily faster.
Faster
Raster
Where's the dreams that I've been after?
Faster
Raster
Promised only lies

Back
Top Bottom