• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 7900 XT(X) Owners Thread.

The 7900XT atm is even better at £750 atm considering the XTX is only 15/20% faster (sometimes even 10% in some stuff) and the reference card is quality!

Maybe @Gibbo is feeling generous again and will drop it for £699 briefly for the coronation weekend :D
I think I’d rather get the fastest card I can. I’d like as close as I can to 165 hz at 3440x1440. I’m in two minds even thinking is the 7900xtx enough and should I get the 4090 lol

I have a 750w superflower psu, do you think it will be ok with 12700k and 7900xtx or I’ll need to upgrade the psu.

Last edited:
I think I’d rather get the fastest card I can. I’d like as close as I can to 165 hz at 3440x1440. I’m in two minds even thinking is the 7900xtx enough and should I get the 4090 lol

I have a 750w superflower psu, do you think it will be ok with 12700k and 7900xtx or I’ll need to upgrade the psu.
The 7900xtx will cope with the res and refresh easily. The recommended power supply for the Nitro plus is 800w minimum.

I owe you a pint for this, but would you be able to test something like the below and snap a picture of what it actually looks like?

114 114 114

My entire theme is black/grey so I'm intrigued what a dark shade looks like on the card itself.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I owe you a pint for this, but would you be able to test something like the below and snap a picture of what it actually looks like?

114 114 114

My entire theme is black/grey so I'm intrigued what a dark shade looks like on the card itself.

:rolleyes:
Alright, but I want a decent pint and not carling/fosters. ;)
AcnnE7V.png
Seems whiteish?

To be fair to you, it didn't seem to last long at all. Maybe a few hours! I guess they sold a bunch of them in a very short time.
I know . I was at work at that time and though "I'll do it when I get home" :(
The only good thing is that now I have a bit more money so I can look into the XTX instead :D

I just purchased a system but am waiting for the case so nothing is sent yet. I ordered the gigabyte 7900xtx but from reading here I think I should have gone for the nitro+ and its only £20 difference. Should I switch it out ?

I just purchased a system but am waiting for the case so nothing is sent yet. I ordered the gigabyte 7900xtx but from reading here I think I should have gone for the nitro+ and its only £20 difference. Should I switch it out ?
Which one did you order

Back
Top Bottom