• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 7900 XT(X) Owners Thread.

Which one did you order
I built a whole system, 7800x3d, dominator ram etc but waiting for the fractal north case to come in and went for the gigabyte as it was a bit more subtle but like I said re-reading here people say the nitro is better and I can see its higher clock speed. I'd rather spend the extra £20 if it's better, like better cooling or no coil whine etc.

It's hard to find a comparison between them

Edit: sorry, it was the gaming oc version on overclockers.

Last edited:
I built a whole system, 7800x3d, dominator ram etc but waiting for the fractal north case to come in and went for the gigabyte as it was a bit more subtle but like I said re-reading here people say the nitro is better and I can see its higher clock speed. I'd rather spend the extra £20 if it's better, like better cooling or no coil whine etc.

Looks like a very nice case, good choice.

You should definintely get the Sapphire card if the difference is only £20. Best cooler and highest power available plus Sapphire are the closest AMD partner and have always made decent cards.

Tried my third TUF XTX hahah same Coil Whine do the ASUS engineers hear this and think “Yeah that’s fine we will pass this card as something spending £1k on this will absolutely not mind that annoying whining noise”
Going to try the Gigabyte or Nitro+ next

Last edited:
Tried my third TUF XTX hahah same Coil Whine do the ASUS engineers hear this and think “Yeah that’s fine we will pass this card as something spending £1k on this will absolutely not mind that annoying whining noise”
Going to try the Gigabyte or Nitro+ next

After the second I probably would have tried a different brand.

After the second I probably would have tried a different brand.
Wanted to see if it’s third time lucky as I do like the design and look of the car itself but yeah and done with ASUS cards as it’s seem it’s across the board both AMD and Nvidia ASUS cards have this problem more than any other brand.

Wanted to see if it’s third time lucky as I do like the design and look of the car itself but yeah and done with ASUS cards as it’s seem it’s across the board both AMD and Nvidia ASUS cards have this problem more than any other brand.

I would avoid the pulse the fans are quite noisy. Nitro is probably the best bet.

Last edited:
Just wanted to ask what clever ideas have people come up with to level out the 7900XTX Nitro+ sag.

I'm currently using the support bracket that came with the card, but the downward slope is still noticeable.

Back
Top Bottom