• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 7900 XT(X) Owners Thread.

Rip Relive did not record the overlay either, also using the hardware accel record drops my core clocks a bit and spikes up the core temp, will throw something together with afterburner or wait for LtMatt to share the goods.

Rip Relive did not record the overlay either, also using the hardware accel record drops my core clocks a bit and spikes up the core temp, will throw something together with afterburner or wait for LtMatt to share the goods.
I think there might be an option to enable the overlay in recordings forgot to mention that sorry lol.

Does anyone happen to know what the max power limit is on the 7900 XT?
Start up a game and tab out to desktop
Start HWInfo64 > Sensor Only > Start
Scroll down to you see on the right column (Under your GPU): GPU PPT Limit
Adjust your Power Limit to see how much power you are giving the video card.

PPT = Package Power Tracking

In all honesty it would be a nice addition to see what the actual wattage was when adjusting the Power Limit in Adrenaline.

Last edited:
Start up a game and tab out to desktop
Start HWInfo64 > Sensor Only > Start
Scroll down to you see on the right column (Under your GPU): GPU PPT Limit
Adjust your Power Limit to see how much power you are giving the video card.

PPT = Package Power Tracking

In all honesty it would be a nice addition to see what the actual wattage was when adjusting the Power Limit in Adrenaline.
I don't have one, was just curious how much lower the TBP (Total Board Power) was vs the XTX. Seems like it's 362W for the XT and 399W for the XTX.

I just wish I had bought the XTX I had sitting in my basket for 30 mins while I pondered what I was doing before they all went out of stock :p
Least Gibbo has more of them coming soon. Not sure when I'll be able to grab a nitro from here or elsewhere looks like a wait till Jan/Feb.

Least Gibbo has more of them coming soon. Not sure when I'll be able to grab a nitro from here or elsewhere looks like a wait till Jan/Feb.
Yup! That's right. That's the expectation Gibbo sent out. End of Jan begining of Feb.

Does anyone know where they manufacture Sapphire cards?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom