• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 7900 XT(X) Owners Thread.

Unlikely entire stock world wide has sold out at all AIBs so cannot see AMD doing anything there.
How are they selling from retailers though? Obviously I don't know stock numbers etc but if you look at most retailers websites they are showing cards in stock which says to me they aren't that popular

How are they selling from retailers though? Obviously I don't know stock numbers etc but if you look at most retailers websites they are showing cards in stock which says to me they aren't that popular

For us it is our number one seller every day, I doubt we will run out, I've had 300 more land today with another 1200 en route, so we should never be out of stock of the Sapphire 7900 XT MBA now and have taken over 2000 since launch. :)

My 7900xtx arrived Saturday, managed to install it last night.

But not tried any games yet :(

Welcome and on TOL.:)

The Owners List.

ApdsOSW.jpg

Date 19/12/2022, Make XFX Merc 310 XTX, w00dy85, Link
Date 17/12/2022, Make MBA XTX, NathG79, Link
Date 17/12/2022, Make MBA XT, maltrabob, Link
Date 16/12/2022, Make MBA XTX, bokluchara, Link
Date 15/12/2022, Make MBA XTX, wookiee87, Link
Date 15/12/2022, Make Sapphire Vapor X XTX, muziqaz, Link
Date 15/12/2022, Make MBA XTX, Dwilliam, Link
Date 15/12/2022, Make MBA XTX, fendR, Link
Date 15/12/2022, Make MBA XTX, bimbleuk, Link
Date 14/12/2022, Make MBA XTX, Kangaxx, Link
Date 14/12/2022, Make MBA XTX, gupsterg, Link
Date 14/12/2022, Make MBA XTX, Noluck, Link
Date 14/12/2022, Make MBA XTX, JDHansen, Link
Date 14/12/2022, Make MBA XT, Chewie, Link
Date 14/12/2022, Make MBA XTX, Haz123, Link
Date 14/12/2022, Make MBA XTX, ElderKarr, Link
Date 14/12/2022, Make MBA XTX, jinxpad, Link
Date 14/12/2022, Make MBA XTX, LtMatt, Link

To get on The Owners List all you have to do is post a pic with your user name on it of your Radeon RX 7900 XT(X).

For us it is our number one seller every day, I doubt we will run out, I've had 300 more land today with another 1200 en route, so we should never be out of stock of the Sapphire 7900 XT MBA now and have taken over 2000 since launch. :)

Ah OK, so your getting a much better supply of stock of the 7900xt compared to the 7900xtx

The XTs are mainly selling due to limited availability of XTXs.

This is true - I would have bought a XTX. I specifically wanted an MBA card though, so in the end I’ve gone for a XT. Looking at the performance I think the card is pretty good. I mean it out performs a 3090Ti, which wasn’t that long ago selling for thousands of pounds.

The only other thing that put me off the XTX was that it’s quite loud. I reckon the XT fan profile can be tweaked a lot, by the sounds of it the fan is setup really aggressively so that it’s circa 60c under load which is mad. I would be more than happy to let it run warmer and just bring the fans down.

had some time with my xtx and pretty impressed so far at 4k its a monster, barley any coil whine which is amazing, played around with the power limit adding 15% and saw my stock boost clocks go from around 2600-2800mhz to a steady 3050mhz for the core, kept an eye on my ram as jayz2cents video showed going past 3100-3200+ can dramatically reduce ram speed, somehow at +15% power target my card sits happily at 397w, i've seen spikes upto around 511-526w dont know how the hell it can get that high, but temps have been pretty good 60-67 degrees and ram and hotspot temps are up in the 80-90's but on air and a slightly tweaked fan profile its good, bit LOUD but waiting on the ek special block, then we'll see what it can do :)

had some time with my xtx and pretty impressed so far at 4k its a monster, barley any coil whine which is amazing, played around with the power limit adding 15% and saw my stock boost clocks go from around 2600-2800mhz to a steady 3050mhz for the core, kept an eye on my ram as jayz2cents video showed going past 3100-3200+ can dramatically reduce ram speed, somehow at +15% power target my card sits happily at 397w, i've seen spikes upto around 511-526w dont know how the hell it can get that high, but temps have been pretty good 60-67 degrees and ram and hotspot temps are up in the 80-90's but on air and a slightly tweaked fan profile its good, bit LOUD but waiting on the ek special block, then we'll see what it can do :)

Noise is my main concern and also will see if my psu can handle the card because I am just too lazy to change the power supply. :cry:

The card has despatched and now wish yodel driver do turn up tomorrow as a package due today didn't turn up.:rolleyes:

Noise is my main concern and also will see if my psu can handle the card because I am just too lazy to change the power supply. :cry:

The card has despatched and now wish yodel driver do turn up tomorrow as a package due today didn't turn up.:rolleyes:

dont get me wrong out of the box the card is very quiet and only under extended load will it get a bit noisy, paramount is case airflow as the card is so cool under load it throws out a lot of heat regardless, if your case airflow isnt upto snuff then it will suffer and downclock. Same thing happend to me dpd were a day late, but it arrived safe and sound so dont worry

dont get me wrong out of the box the card is very quiet and only under extended load will it get a bit noisy, paramount is case airflow as the card is so cool under load it throws out a lot of heat regardless, if your case airflow isnt upto snuff then it will suffer and downclock. Same thing happend to me dpd were a day late, but it arrived safe and sound so dont worry
Thanks, my case is 4000d with 3x120mm fans at the front so airflow should be ok.

Back
Top Bottom