• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RT Related Games, Benchmarks, Software, Etc Thread.

Caporegime

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

Can't check now, but is that a PT full PT mod for the game!?!

Caporegime
Can't check now, but is that a PT full PT mod for the game!?!

Seems it:

The time has finally come and so have I. Modder ‘onnoj’ has released Echelon Renderer for Deus Ex, which adds support for RTX Remix Path Tracing. Yes, you can now enjoy the classic first-person immersive sim PC game with Path Tracing. And it looks glorious.

Going into more details, the Echelon Renderer is a fixed-function rendering pipeline intended for use in with NVidia’s RTX Remix. The renderer uses the ‘real’ lights from the map data and passes them on to RTX Remix. Moreover, the level geometry is stable, meaning that from RTX Remix’s perspective, walking around the world doesn’t cause the geometry to change. According to the modder, this greatly reduces flickering.

Reactions: TNA
Caporegime
I will embrace path tracing once mid range gpus on either side can hit >144fps at 1440p without the need of upscalers.

When do we think that will be?

Well remix titles don't work well with anything but nvidia gpus so you won't have a choice here..... Not sure why you wouldn't use upscalers either given how as evidenced they offer as good or better than native render res. but allows you to up the visual settings tenfold.... but each to their own, if you're insistent on not using upscaling, well then you'll just have to wait 5-10 years to enjoy PT without any software measures.

Last edited:
Associate
Well remix titles don't work well with anything but nvidia gpus so you won't have a choice here..... Not sure why you wouldn't use upscalers either given how as evidenced they offer as good or better than native render res. but allows you to up the visual settings tenfold.... but each to their own, if you're insistent on not using upscaling, well then you'll just have to wait 5-10 years to enjoy PT without any software measures.
That’s what I feared. 5-10 years is a loooong long time- only AMD upscale isn’t great right now. So I either have to invest in Nvidia hardware or hope AMD catch up fast or wait it out by which time I’ll be well in my 50s :confused:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Last edited:
Caporegime
Been playing callisto and man what a stunning looking game, RT + OLED + HDR is an incredible experience. AMD sponsored so the RT is quite light but in certain scenes it really does transform the scene.

Last edited:
Caporegime
7800X3D would be a nice upgrade even over a 7700X.

15Ut1sV.png

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Soldato
That’s what I feared. 5-10 years is a loooong long time- only AMD upscale isn’t great right now. So I either have to invest in Nvidia hardware or hope AMD catch up fast or wait it out by which time I’ll be well in my 50s :confused:

With FSR 3.1 coming and XeSS 1.3 there is no need to worry about which gpu to get. Both of these upscalers work fine on AMD cards and at the moment XeSS is basically DLSS level. Even FSR 3.1 is about to catch up quick. Make decisions on gpu performance rather than upscaler.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom