• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Rumour Mill Thread

Associate
The fiji / 300-series hype reminds me a lot about the Bulldozer and Fermi hype trains. Huge promises and expectations. The closer to launch you get the worse it actually looks.

Caporegime
I dont get why everyone is so excited for the 980Ti.

Its going to be slower than a titanX, faster than a GTX980 and priced somewhere in between, it brings nothing new to the table.

i do hope the AMD card brings new image tech and settings to improve the pixels.

Man of Honour
OP

Its going to be slower than a titanX, faster than a GTX980 and priced somewhere in between, it brings nothing new to the table.

i do hope the AMD card brings new image tech and settings to improve the pixels.

+1

Even if I had to choose between a TX and 980ti I would still pay the extra for the TX. Some of the prices being quoted for the 980ti mean that going for the TX is not going to cost that much extra.

This. Titan X or nothing imho

:D:D:D:D:eek:

Caporegime
11329750_10153866327722388_1856537921103224151_n_zpswvdx159n.png~original

Posted by ASUS, no idea what card it is, but its already looking epic from this dark render.

Soldato

i'm excited because not everyone has a high level card.
i'm using my gtx550ti was going to upgrade this month to a 980 but thought might as well see what the price/performance bracket is of the 980ti. Therefore i am excited :D

Back
Top Bottom