• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RX Vega 64 Owners Thread

Asa

Asa

Associate
cheaper than release for the red pack, red pack was 500 on release. standalone was 380.
Vega 64 was never £380. It was £449.99 for the first handful of units sold.

I got my first 64 for £479.99 without any games packed in, so yeah this is a good deal. I may pick one up instead of an XBox One X for my TV.

Associate
That's actually a reasonable price.

Weighing up if I should refuse delivery of the Gigabyte RX VEGA 64 Limited Edition and roll with OCUK deal.

Pro on Gigabyte is 3yrs warranty available with etalier/direct Gigabyte with UK RMA Centre (can deal direct throughout warranty). Gigabyte from emails with Giga-Man do not have issue with sticker removed for swapping to WC. Just must have stock cooler on card for RMA. Limited edition cooler can be used as display piece :p .

Pro on PowerColor is ~£20 saving, appeals to tight git streak in me :p .

Caporegime
Weighing up if I should refuse delivery of the Gigabyte RX VEGA 64 Limited Edition and roll with OCUK deal.

Pro on Gigabyte is 3yrs warranty available with etalier/direct Gigabyte with UK RMA Centre (can deal direct throughout warranty). Gigabyte from emails with Giga-Man do not have issue with sticker removed for swapping to WC. Just must have stock cooler on card for RMA. Limited edition cooler can be used as display piece :p .

Pro on PowerColor is ~£20 saving, appeals to tight git streak in me :p .

With hindsight I'd still stick with the limited edition.

Caporegime
That's actually a reasonable price.

+1

Yeah, I was thinking that. It's not bad, all considered.

I kind of wish I wasn't locked into G-SYNC as I would like to use a red card again, though I doubt the boost in fps would be that great from a 980Ti. Guess I'll have to wait it out for a future revision/release.

Caporegime
+1

Yeah, I was thinking that. It's not bad, all considered.

I kind of wish I wasn't locked into G-SYNC as I would like to use a red card again, though I doubt the boost in fps would be that great from a 980Ti. Guess I'll have to wait it out for a future revision/release.

I wouldn't buy it over a 1080 if I had a gsync screen.

Hell, I wouldn't buy it over a 1080 unless I had a freesync screen. Which I did.

Associate
Vega 64 was never £380. It was £449.99 for the first handful of units sold.

I got my first 64 for £479.99 without any games packed in, so yeah this is a good deal. I may pick one up instead of an XBox One X for my TV.

Not on the 64 it wasn't.

It's not exactly comparable to launch. Its reasonable in comparison to launch. Still feel ultimately that the 64 should be coming in 450 tops regardless of games etc

sorry yea missed the 64, saw 56 :D case of misreading the post.

Associate
Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom