The SFF Case Gallery And Specs Thread

Hi fellas,
Have been looking for a new case for a while to move my PC into but the only one I really like is the Lanbox Lite which I had a few years ago but unfortunately sold so I am looking at moving to ITX.

I really like the Lian Li q11 and Q08 that a few of you guys have and I was just wondering if you could just give me your opinions on either of them. Would you buy it again? anything out there of a similar size that is better?
Cheers guys.

I've just purchased and build a mini-ITX build using the Q08 and have to say im really impressed with the case, build quality and overall look of it.

I will put some pics up once the build is complete. Definetly a solid case for good value

Love the prodigy case, buying one for the missus this week but was wondering if they do an all pink faceplate on the black prodigy?

I haven't found one but was wondering if I'm just blind?

She likes that but asked me if i could find a fully pink face, i've had no luck. Could be done if i sprayed it i guess?

Well you could do that if you wanted a little extra work over just getting the Black one with Pink surround lol

Also. When I first build my girlfriends Prodigy The solid front doesn't really allow a lot of air intake from the small gaps at the side... Which I wasn't a fan off. I think the mesh is a far better front for the case.

Well there can't be a better thread to ask in than this one...

Thinking of getting a new setup with moderate power, but really really want to keep the footprint small.

What I'd ideally like is something that a monitor could sit on top of happily (without being too high), or something that could easily hide behind a monitor in the corner of a room.

Going to look to house something in the region of AMD 8350 / i5 4650, with around a 7850 for graphics power.

Any suggestions on likely candidates? Most of the traditional towers won't tick the box for me, and most of the desktop styles seem to be aimed at HTPC and therefore have external Pico PSU's, so again, not what I'm after!

1001239_10151612274872291_1417434950_n.jpg

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy
Mobo: Gigabyte Z77-ITX Wifi
CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.2Ghz
RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance
HDD(s): Saumsung 840 EVO & Crucial M4
GFX: KFA2 670

Very happy with the case, its very smart :)

Here my new HTPC, well, it's my first HTPC....Regards

Case: Silveratone GD05B
CPU: Intel I5-3570K
MB: MSI Z77MA-G45
HDD: Kingston Hyper X 120GB SSD
PSU: Corsair CX500M
GPU: Sapphire HD7850 2GB ATI GPU
RAM: Kingston Genesis 8GB 1600MHz Rams
Panasonic 32in TV
Window 8 64bits

MyHTPC1.jpg

Front View.
MyHTPC2.jpg

Inside the HTPC.

Last edited:
Back into the SUGO SG-01...my HD7990 is certainly doing much better in terms of temps in here than the PS-07.

Intel Core i7 3770k
Gigabyte G1.Sniper M3
16GB DDR3
AMD HD7990
1x1TB HDD
2xSSD's (60GB and 120GB)
750w OCZ PSU (Needing modular to be honest)

e3si.jpg

xwps.jpg

y7ce.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of prodigy case builds here might get the prodigy M for my new rig next year what site do you guys use to post your pic ?
Very nice Jrodge2k5 always liked the SUGO SG01 case amazing you fitted a 7990 in there powerful system must get bit hot when gaming.

Lots of prodigy case builds here might get the prodigy M for my new rig next year what site do you guys use to post your pic ?
Very nice Jrodge2k5 always liked the SUGO SG01 case amazing you fitted a 7990 in there powerful system must get bit hot when gaming.

You'd be very surprised then ;)

There was a bit of space left over from the HD7990...I was surprised myself.

I've built down from an PS-07 and the temps have droped a bit.

HD7990
Idle: 38C
Load: 80C

i7 3770k
Idle: 38C
Load: 64C

CPU temps are up a bit maybe 3-4C from the PS-07 but the 7990 has come down about 10C on load simply down to the fact the card exhausts heat out it's side and not the rear so the 2x80mm exhaust fans above the card helping get rid of the heat. :)
p.s Using Imageshack to host pics.

I am moving to uni next week so have decided to shrink down my PC to take along with me! :)

29nzevp.jpg

Silverstone SG02W-F!

Its a bit noisy but that is down to my nearly 7yr old PSU and stock CPU cooler I reckon. Will stick those on the christmas list!

Back
Top Bottom