The Show Off Your Tattoo Thread

Commissario
There is no wind up. As I said, it’s not finished yet, the whole prism section will be completed with a solid black background and the wall will be shaded properly. For the uneducated, it’s a mix of three album covers, Wish You Were Here, Dark Side of The Moon and The Wall.

Caporegime
There is no wind up. As I said, it’s not finished yet, the whole prism section will be completed with a solid black background and the wall will be shaded properly. For the uneducated, it’s a mix of three album covers, Wish You Were Here, Dark Side of The Moon and The Wall.

All outstanding. Have to give credit to wish you were here as my favourite though.

Commissario
I can see why it’s generated the reaction it has. If you don’t know the artwork for Wish You Were Here, it looks like a bad caricature but when you compare it to the original, he has done a good job, it’s incredibly detailed.

Soldato
Five hours today, what's left is to do all the black around the prism along with the light beam, complete all the shading on the bricks and just tidy up anything which needs it. The rest will be done in a couple of months. I think he's done a superb job here, the detail on the men is incredible.

Plp9GZb.jpeg

Where's your other one gone? :)

I sense hidden mod forum japery. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Five hours today, what's left is to do all the black around the prism along with the light beam, complete all the shading on the bricks and just tidy up anything which needs it. The rest will be done in a couple of months. I think he's done a superb job here, the detail on the men is incredible.

Plp9GZb.jpeg

That is the most racist tattoo I have ever seen. A white man shaking hands in approval that a gay black man is on fire.

or it's a really awesome pink floyd tattoo......well it's one or the other at least.

anyways, more importantly....why are you wearing a hospital gown? are you ill?

aahhhhh, i'm all gd'd out for today /gd

Soldato
That is the most racist tattoo I have ever seen. A white man shaking hands in approval that a gay black man is on fire.

or it's a really awesome pink floyd tattoo......well it's one or the other at least.

anyways, more importantly....why are you wearing a hospital gown? are you ill?

aahhhhh, i'm all gd'd out for today /gd

Plus he has a rainbow pride flag in the tat...

Back
Top Bottom