The Show Off Your Tattoo Thread

Soldato
Bit of a bump, but thought this was the best thread to ask in. I haven't had any ink done for ages, so couldn't even guess at prices these days. I'm not looking for a definitive price, just a rough ballpark guesstimate on this being done on the inside of my right wrist - it'll be about 5cm x 5cm.

uFPL2HVh.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Due to it being a single tattoo you're most likely going to be charged for the tattoo rather than on an hourly basis so expect to pay up to £100 for that, most artists start at £80 now if they're getting regular bookings, you might get someone that'll do it for £70 if they're short on work.

Soldato
Due to it being a single tattoo you're most likely going to be charged for the tattoo rather than on an hourly basis so expect to pay up to £100 for that, most artists start at £80 now if they're getting regular bookings, you might get someone that'll do it for £70 if they're short on work.
That's fine then, I was expecting around the £100 mark anyway.

Man of Honour
How much would a tattoo like that cost?

zosotattoo.jpg

Soldato
How much would a tattoo like that cost?

zosotattoo.jpg
UK hourly average rate for tattoos is between £60-150, the above if fairly simple so say £80 an hour to be safe (for a decent tattooist). So I would estimate that could be done within 2 hours; with 2 hours covering the drafting/stencilling and then actual tattooing.

Which reminders me I should post my own new tattoo, had another mid-life crisis and had a full sleeve done! :D

Back
Top Bottom