The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

we mostly play walkabout, its one of those games we can all agree on and everyones willing to play. dont feel like you should go and get Amoung Us unless you want to.
can leave it a few week to see how you get on with the group.

I thought last time we tried among us it didn't go down that well.. given Raggs basically takes over the game.. so it's almost impossible for the imposter to win :) fairly sure @Mr.Cookie didn't like it overly.. and I was a bit meh

Is star trek bridge crew still a thing? how about something like the forest.. which with a mod can accomodate upto 128 players.. :)

I'm definitely up for playing some more MP games, but there aren't many decent games that support >4 players.

I'd love to get a Quake 3 Arena session going, but that relies on side-loading.

There's Ancient Dungeon which now supports 4 players if anyone is interested in some co-op dungeon crawling.

No Mans Sky is something I've not really tried MP, but I love the game,

I'd be happy to drop in on Elite, but I've not tried the on-foot stuff yet as it's not in VR. (I do have the Odyssey expansion)

I've got Contractor's Showdown which supports teams of 3, but not played it much.

I thought last time we tried among us it didn't go down that well.. given Raggs basically takes over the game.. so it's almost impossible for the imposter to win :) fairly sure @Mr.Cookie didn't like it overly.. and I was a bit meh

Is star trek bridge crew still a thing? how about something like the forest.. which with a mod can accomodate upto 128 players.. :)
Yeah I didn't have a scooby what I was doing :D

I don't like Among Us. Didn't like it when I tried it that time in VR. I tried it on the console with a few friends and didn't like it. I think it's over rated and over hyped. It gets boring after just a few games.

Anything that is PCVR is currently out for me, might be doable in a couple of months.

Breachers is 5 in a team, so we could do 5v5, would probably need to balance the teams a bit though. It's also quite a harsh game, since you can die in a split second and then just have to wait around.

Township tale could be good, but I think that's still a limit of 8? At least on a standalone server. They don't seem to update often (or at least don't talk about it on the site).

RecRoyale needs to fill the lobby before you start unfortunately, needs 16 for solos, bit more "silly" than breachers, could be more fun, but we don't have the numbers.

I've not explored horizons enough to know how to use that or if there's something worth doing there.

Gorilla tag has some new game modes now. It's free and upto 10 players. Might be worth having a laugh with? Think there's team mode as well as tag type games?

Back
Top Bottom