The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

Not sure I can make next week either unfortunately. Looking like I'll have a rugby committee meeting unfortunately. Guess the good news is it will mean I miss the easy version of the course!

I'll not play it until after monday, just in case I am able to make it (or the meeting finishes early and I can hope on not too late).

How do you turn on low gravity mode on the new course?​

It’s a dropdown at the Shack under the Custom option when you click on the Course icon

so people will need to think how we approach it for monday

How do you turn on low gravity mode on the new course?​

It’s a dropdown at the Shack under the Custom option when you click on the Course icon

so people will need to think how we approach it for monday

Though I won't be there for the easy mode, surely whatever the default is, is what we should use? At least for first time through both difficulties.

Low gravity, nooo that sounds like another not me being an ape reason to belt the ball miiiiiiiles away from the hole...

In other news I got £30 credit in the store now, I got hold of CS as I couldn't use any referral codes when I registered by Q3, CS went quite, so I moaned more, they then ignored me more, so I emailed them again, and then yesterday got an apology and £30...
Just need to decide what to spend it on now..

And speaking of purchasing, are people referring each other on apps so things are cheaper or people are getting kickbacks, if my understanding of things works?

Low gravity, nooo that sounds like another not me being an ape reason to belt the ball miiiiiiiles away from the hole...

In other news I got £30 credit in the store now, I got hold of CS as I couldn't use any referral codes when I registered by Q3, CS went quite, so I moaned more, they then ignored me more, so I emailed them again, and then yesterday got an apology and £30...
Just need to decide what to spend it on now..

And speaking of purchasing, are people referring each other on apps so things are cheaper or people are getting kickbacks, if my understanding of things works?

Yes we are! But we're not allowed to post referrals on the forum, so basically we can recommend games, you say you like the sound of that, then we rush to try and send you referrals in the hope you use ours :D.

There's a lot of good games out there, the question is more whether you generally have people to play with (though obviously you can always ask here, it's not just mondays that most people can play), or want to focus on singleplayer.

Demeo is a tabletop adventure game, good fun and upto 4 players. Quite a few campaigns now, and a lot of characters to try out.

Dungeons of eternity, upto 3 players, roguelite procedural dungeons to go through increasing level and getting better gear, ranged, melee and magic options.

Eleven table tennis, absolutely amazing table tennis simulator.

Puzzling places, I love this when travelling, since you don't have to move much, I've played it in airports and on the plane, since it has a passthrough mode, it makes it really convenient as you can still keep an eye on your luggage, and see when the free crisps come around the plane!

What games do you want to play? There's some amazing q3 exclusives (or q3 targeted at least) games coming up soon. Batman arkham shadow will be an insta buy for me.

im guessing Meta have resticed my account some were, for some reason, as im not able to sort out any purchase of the new course. so some one else will need to make sure they have it for monday.

Paging Mr JoeBoi : we require blood hound services @ 16-september 2024 8pm to 9:30
please note this is advanced booking so discounted rate.
thank you very much for your services.

turns out i was trying to by from the PC store. its off, i go to the quest store and still goes back to the pc store so im a bit confused.
i just ended up using the app which i dont really wanna do. but needs must it seems.

I'm a no go for tonight, give you guys a quicker session rather than waiting for me to stroke out, if that's the correct term lol

Think my headsets back next Sunday so should be online for then..

Back
Top Bottom