The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

Good game guys! Chilled easy course. Balls were fairly easy to find (F Meow Wolf lol).

Yes enjoyed that a lot.. (and not because I won) was really close all the way..

Looking forward to both the hard course and even more looking forward to lower gravity.. they so should have lower gravity and or slingshots on all courses.. :)

Yes enjoyed that a lot.. (and not because I won) was really close all the way..

Looking forward to both the hard course and even more looking forward to lower gravity.. they so should have lower gravity and or slingshots on all courses.. :)

Same, it's a nice course, and I reckon hard and low gravity could make it really interesting.

No wooden spoon for me last night :p

Pretty good course. You know it's a good one when there's lots of erm.. 'robust' discussion over the best way to get to the hole.

It is nice when there's good options. Half the time it's simply a matter of which option requires more skill, and whether or not the payoff is worth it! Mars gravity is going to change things as well, I reckon a lot of the options may change. If the stone is frictionless, then a lot of shots will need to be a lot gentler with lower gravity, otherwise the ball will just fly off.

Back
Top Bottom