The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

Soldato
I can fly. Was even in a Battlefield 1942 clan as a fighter and bomber pilot.

I've even flown a real aircraft (ok it was a Chipmunk Trainer on a pleasure flight and I only flew it for about 10 mins. Amazing experience through.)

I'd love for there to be a decent Battlefield style game for VR with different vehicles to control. Something that's more arcady rather than the more simulation based War Thunder and other games.

I used to love flying the aircraft, especially helicopters in the Battlefield games.

We have a pilot boys!!! B-17 bomber awaits you.

Soldato
I guess that rules you out of supportive singing and operating any heavy machinery on the B-17 crew. Tea maker? Keeping the rest of the crew supplied with choccy biscuits? or maybe reading the manual to Ravenger as we are plumeting to the ground?

EDIT: that's obviously directed at @Mr.Cookie!! I quoted myself, I am stoopid too. Need a hand making the tea? or I can help you figure out the more difficult words in the manual? :p

Last edited:
Soldato
I guess that rules you out of supportive singing and operating any heavy machinery on the B-17 crew. Tea maker? Keeping the rest of the crew supplied with choccy biscuits? or maybe reading the manual to Ravenger as we are plumeting to the ground?

EDIT: that's obviously directed at @Mr.Cookie!! I quoted myself, I am stoopid too. Need a hand making the tea? or I can help you figure out the more difficult words in the manual? :p
There's a reason we made Rav captain in bridge crew! It's the role where you don't actually have control of anything :D

Soldato
Hey, we actually got pretty good at that. (Which is when it stopped being fun!)
We did! That was why we tried the other ships, which were crazy as none of us had done the tutorial for them!

Laughed until I cried in some of those.

Those were great days, learning how to play and making a complete mess of everything. I think we spent more time laughing than playing, at least in the beginning. And I think it stopped been fun because the game was very limited when you look back on it. It just got boring really.

'only going forwards coz we can't find reverse' :D

LOL this statement is nearly right for our crew. Except for one small detail, we weren't really going forward either as we couldn't even move in the beginning at least. :p We did spend a lot of time crashing into easily missed hard to see objects like asteroids, other ships, space stations etc. :cry:

those were the days !

need more ST in VR games !!

The beginning of our hangout crew days :)

There was nearly more STD in that game, Unseul couldn't keep his eyes off the red head in the corner :p

Soldato
Those were great days, learning how to play and making a complete mess of everything. I think we spent more time laughing than playing, at least in the beginning. And I think it stopped been fun because the game was very limited when you look back on it. It just got boring really.

LOL this statement is nearly right for our crew. Except for one small detail, we weren't really going forward either as we couldn't even move in the beginning at least. :p We did spend a lot of time crashing into easily missed hard to see objects like asteroids, other ships, space stations etc. :cry:

The beginning of our hangout crew days :)

There was nearly more STD in that game, Unseul couldn't keep his eyes off the red head in the corner :p

She was flirting with me! She kept turning round to stare at me!

We do need to find another teamwork game we can screw up hilariously :D

Back
Top Bottom