The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

Soldato
new map is out, so Monday , new map time ?

That's 2 maps @melmac is missing out on...
I should be on this Monday, I got back too late last week. Hoping to try the other game over the weekend (if anyone else fancies a few games?).

I've also side loaded that Jedi Knight port - I bet that would be a good laugh multiplayer!

Soldato
Another game that might be fun (in the 'scared witless' manner) to play for the hangout group is Phasmophobia. It's had some pretty significant VR upgrades recently. I tried playing it single player but it was so dark and spooky I noped out almost immediately. :eek:

Soldato
Another game that might be fun (in the 'scared witless' manner) to play for the hangout group is Phasmophobia. It's had some pretty significant VR upgrades recently. I tried playing it single player but it was so dark and spooky I noped out almost immediately. :eek:

This game is absolutely frightening lol.

Soldato
:DAnother game that might be fun (in the 'scared witless' manner) to play for the hangout group is Phasmophobia. It's had some pretty significant VR upgrades recently. I tried playing it single player but it was so dark and spooky I noped out almost immediately. :eek:
Please bear in mind I play in a cabin in the woods :eek:

Underboss
OP

i hace heard of this game, , actually thought it was single player only, and not for me

Back
Top Bottom