The Social Gathering / Gaming Thread [A place to organize meet-ups]

Soldato
Are you around next week? If so, which would you rather do, upside down town hard, or this one hard?

I think I will be around next week. I don't know which one I would rather play as I haven't played the Upside down one at all. I am happy to play whichever one you guys want.

Soldato
Well done to the Walkabout Golf Wieners who finished the course under par.

And especially to the lowest scoring wiener, Mr Rigga, who managed to come out on top while labouring under the handicap of having the smallest "club"

I came last with +14. I got the wooden spoon and nobody can call me a wiener!!

Soldato
hmm, in my last post it kept writing wiener instead of winner. Odd that. Must get my keyboard checked.

:p

About the course. Very interesting. But after thinking about it for a while I am not sure it ranks in my favourites. I think it would have been better if it had been just an upside down course. The gravity wells, or whatever you call them, means that you are limited in the type of shot you can take.

Associate
Also soz Mel, just got back in from picking up my eldest from cadets and taking him home. Tuesday and Thursdays are usually no go for me, because of the aforementioned cadets.

Back
Top Bottom