The Sony A73/A7R3/A7S3/A9 Thread

Soldato
Top one. Because i prefer the skin colours, also more pleasing without the guy in the background.

Looking deeper composition is slightly different so could be a tad unfair regards lighting.

Caporegime
At a glance a lot of people automatically prefer the warmer tone, however I find that to be harder to edit because it is not as neutral and it is overly saturated. It is like trying to edit an JPEG curve vs a more flat Canon look.

I was referring to your second post................................;)

Associate
Awesome, thanks for the feedback and photos. Have ordered one from rainforest so can always return it if I don’t get on with it.

I currently use the Peak Design Capture Clip V3 which I quite like for hiking, so guess I’ll have to decide between the two (unless it’ll screw into the bottom of the Smallrig, but I suppose that half defeats the purpose of the Arca-Swiss mounts.

Caporegime
Are the cases any good? I just got my A7riii today and thinking about a case for it.

The Lim’s is great IMO. It adds the extra inch to the height that allow my pinky to go somewhere. Access to battery door and tilting the screen not affected. The only point you have trouble accessing is the micro usb but you can still get to usb-c.

Back
Top Bottom