• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The thread which sometimes talks about RDNA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Thanks.

Makes sense. Anything that avoids bots is a good thing for all.

The time thing is a bit tricky. Not knowing I mean.

Ill have to make sure I'm signed in etc in advance and all details are ready to Go.

Are you in the queue when adding to basket.. Or is only on payment completed?

Payment completes, I had a basket go to payment then the website crashed just after 2pm it was 2:39 before I could complete payment and was 25th in line.

Associate
If these are priced way about rrp like I expect, seems AMD are currently happy with the 80:20 sales share they currently have! (PS, it's not the 80)
Yer im surprised by these so called early leak price's, I cant imagine AMD wanting Ampere pricing, close but not what we are seeing from the rumor mill.

Associate
Ahh right a browser side extension, never would use them due to another vulnerability to worry about but good point.
I mean I have used it for years without a problem, pretty sure it's locally encrypted.

Edit: I have 2 step authentication on my phone with fingerprint forgot to add that so if I buy online I have to put my finger on my phones fingerprint scanner too, adds 10 seconds to be honest.

Soldato
that hello ladies and gentlemen weird bloke on twitter

Edit - https://twitter.com/RedGamingTech/status/1328316875432988672

1200 units for the whole UK!

LOL that much worse than RTX 3080 launch, OCUK was allocated 1000 RTX 3080 cards in stock on 17 September and the whole stock was gone in a min. OCUK competitors probably did the same allocated 1000 RTX 3080 cards too. Nvidia probably sold about 5000 to 10000 RTX 3080s in the whole UK on launch day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom