The toy that never was

Zip

Zip

Soldato
kaiowas said:
These pics are a year old, I have more now...
Snippage of Uber Lego Collection :eek:

So at wont point to you decide you are obsessed? :p :D

And how do you britts so Lego? Do you say Leg o Or Lay go?

Soldato
The scary thing is when you see sets on the shelf that were huge as a kid and they're just dwarfed by the amount of other stuff around them. Even in those pics there are some pretty big sets that you can barely see.

Oh and it's Leg-o. Definitely NOT pluralised either, bloomin americans ;)

As for obsession, I'm getting on top if it. I've not bought much this year as I've got most of the sets that I want to own now and they don't bring out many good sets these days.

Soldato
kaiowas said:
lego3.jpg
I had that one at the top right with the red chassis and yellow seats, my sister sold it at a boot sale for a song! :rolleyes: spoil my evening and say it was worth good money! lol.

Soldato
That ones not worth a great deal actually*. (although someone is currently selling all 5 of the big cars as a set on eBay for £400) Mines not even a real one, I built it from spares :p

*Just checked and theres a mint boxed one at £38 on the bay so they're a bit more than I thought :p

Last edited:

Zip

Zip

Soldato
kaiowas said:
As for obsession, I'm getting on top if it. I've not bought much this year as I've got most of the sets that I want to own now and they don't bring out many good sets these days.

Are you sure its an Obsession that you want to be on top of though? :D

I remember stepping on the stuff when i was a kid, It hurts bad, The memorys :(

Soldato
nealw said:
wildcat.jpg

Ah ha, here is the wild cat bike. I definately did have one of those, the face of the panther or whatever brought back all the memories in an instant.

Good times.

:D, ace i havn't seen one of these for year's my mate had one i loved the little control panel those things had awesome

Suspended
From memory we had..

Red/black gocart (number 6)
Yellow/black/red fork lift
White helicopter
White 4WS SUV
Digger
Two of the larger lego chassis

Dunno where they've gone though, just disappeared. Haven't moved house either. :confused:

Vix

Vix

Associate
Kyzia said:
Time for a girly answer....

My Little Pony Dreamcastle.

I asked for it every year - never ever got it, despite owning around 50 of the ponies! :(

Aww, I was amazed at the amount of pony stuff I had. Just cleared out my parents loft and found it all!!! Mum said they saved it as one day it would be worth something. She's right and its all off on eBay soon ;) Although I am having fun combing the knots out of the tails at the mo :)

I forgot about BigTrak too - I wanted one of those for a while!

Man of Honour
Vix said:
Aww, I was amazed at the amount of pony stuff I had. Just cleared out my parents loft and found it all!!! Mum said they saved it as one day it would be worth something. She's right and its all off on eBay soon ;) Although I am having fun combing the knots out of the tails at the mo :)

My Little Pony Glue Factory :p

Soldato
MookJong said:
What is the one childhood toy that you wanted but you never got?

For me and strangely I found out last night my girlfriend it was Mr Frosty!

B00005NK20.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I have no idea why I wanted it really, looking at it now there was very little fun to be had in crunching up bits of ice and putting some e number ridden colouring over it. But every time I saw the advert on TV I knew I wanted one.

My parents told me it was rubbish at the time (as did my girlfriend's she tells me). My parents were right of course but I would still be well excited if I got one for christmas.

So whats the toy you always wanted but never got?

i got one..... used it once.... it tasted like ****

Back
Top Bottom