***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I got a reply from Lost Vapes regarding their EFusion DNA 200 mod, currently its only available with a Lipo battery, but they have confirmed they are working on an 18650 version and hope to have it available in the next 30-45 days time.

Ive been emailing back and forth this morning with one of their reps, after i had sent an email asking of the possibility to retro fit the lipo version with a dual 18650 sled.

So for those looking a good and solid DNA200 mod but dont want the current lipo offerings and are happy with a 133w limit, hold tight, im sure other makers will follow suit shortly too.

Last edited:
Soldato
Really can't get on with ni200 for TC, Ti just makes ti so easier, is Ni200 better? Worth the effort?

Ive been using NI200 for months now and never licked making coils and the faff you go through with them, a week ago i switched to Titanium and now all my tanks are running TI wire, i find its Much easier to work worth, gives better flavour and just works every time.
Ive just built a 4/5 wrap 24awg TI spaced coil in my Kanger Mini using the RBA, never used this RBA before, but im loving it.

There are arguments to for and against both NI200 and Titanium, i suggest you do some reading, but im fine with using both as with temp control you should never be hitting any dangerous temps with either if built and set up right.

Soldato
Got the D2 today. Love it! :)

Have to admit, of all the SX based mods, its the first one that actually looks decent, its a great size too unlike most SX based mods, but i cant stand the memory thing, i hit my up or down buttons and expect them to change my wattage, not cycle through some list of pre sets, that's what put me off buying another SX based mod, that and the fit and finish, they look so cheaply made from the pictures, gaps in joins etc...
But as i said, this is the first one to temp me away from DNA based mods... :)

Associate
Ive been using NI200 for months now and never licked making coils and the faff you go through with them, a week ago i switched to Titanium and now all my tanks are running TI wire, i find its Much easier to work worth, gives better flavour and just works every time.
Ive just built a 4/5 wrap 24awg TI spaced coil in my Kanger Mini using the RBA, never used this RBA before, but im loving it.

There are arguments to for and against both NI200 and Titanium, i suggest you do some reading, but im fine with using both as with temp control you should never be hitting any dangerous temps with either if built and set up right.

Done a lot of reading and know the risks heh:). Think I need to try slightly higher ohm ni200 as my xcube wouldnt fire and frustrated me. Ti is just easy in comparison.

Associate
Done a lot of reading and know the risks heh:). Think I need to try slightly higher ohm ni200 as my xcube wouldnt fire and frustrated me. Ti is just easy in comparison.

Up the coefficient setting in the app to max for the xcube that will fix it, saying that got some TI running in my TFV4 at the moment and it is reall impressive :)

Cheers all

Associate
100ml of TiT sauce extra strong mint arrived today , went for 80/20 & i,m quite impressed.Really gloopy so definitely high VG , flavour is not to strong but accurate.Excellent value , will order again & maybe try some of the other flavours.

Soldato
Ordered some interesting concentrates today from Rainbowvapes;

- Bounty Hunter
- Gambit
- Mother's Milk
- Gorilla
- Suicide Bunny
- Reactor fluid

Hopefully close to the real deals but we'll see, only £10.50 delivered and comes with a free 10ml 'juice of the week'

Chocolate fudge brownie by cap and 60ml of red Astaire from the ecig shop, should see me sweet for a while. Haven't had red in a long time!

Permabanned
Ordered some interesting concentrates today from Rainbowvapes;

- Bounty Hunter
- Gambit
- Mother's Milk
- Gorilla
- Suicide Bunny
- Reactor fluid

Hopefully close to the real deals but we'll see, only £10.50 delivered and comes with a free 10ml 'juice of the week'

Chocolate fudge brownie by cap and 60ml of red Astaire from the ecig shop, should see me sweet for a while. Haven't had red in a long time!

Awful website, search doesn't even work so I can't find those concentrates

Permabanned

Why do you lick your coils?

:eek: :p

Permabanned
Associate
Just coiled up my TFV4 with a single 0.5 3mm dia TI coil sitting at 0.32 ohms on my Xcube 2.

Running it at 460 degrees F hell that's chucking out some vapour using 50/50 juice.

Really pleased with it, will coil up a subtank mini later & see what the results are like :)

Cheers all

Does it still hammer the juice using the single rba , i have the quad and a half hour vape empties the 5ml tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom