***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Finally got a credit refund from gearbest as they said the battery's and dripper was out if stock. Ordered a crius to see what all the fuss is about as my epoch d1 is starting to feel rough around the edges when assembling.

Soldato
My silver V3 Crius has decided to stop working in TC since i moved it to my new Reuleaux, it worked for a while, then i noticed the atty was not secure on the 510 so gave it a slight turn, only fires in Power mode now, tried all the tricks... based on this and the other two tanks and three spare decks, i can honestly say the OBS Crius biggest let down is quality control, decks with different size holes, 510 pins at different lengths, juice wick hole off centre... otherwise when its up and running its fantastic, glad my coils are SS so power mode works great.

Associate
Twisted it is then Hopefully 30mm diameter will fit.

30mm :eek:
Are you wrapping coils around toilet roll holder ? :)

My silver V3 Crius has decided to stop working in TC since i moved it to my new Reuleaux

Very strange , the Crius V3 works perfectly on my DNA200 brick but is troublesome on my Reuleaux as well , like you said probably down to 510 length.

Man of Honour
Anyone else find they've got a tank they always end up going back to? I've shelved the Crown and the Aromamizer for the time being as I enjoy a simple Lemo2 more.

Thinking of ordering a Lemo Drop unless there is another single coil rebuildable that's like an improved version of the Lemo2

Soldato
Having fun mixing up FA recipes. Made 10ml of a Strawberry, Pear, Vanilla Bourbon and Custard recipe called Pink Milk from someone on UKV which calls for 3 drops of sucralose. I only have EM and tried it with 2 drops. Wrong! Just tastes of candy floss. I've emptied the tank and left the rest of the bottle to steep but it will probably not get much better because of the EM. Will have to order Capella super sweet which I think is sucralose.

Just now though made up a HeadInClouds Almond Apple Tart recipe and it's tasting pretty good so far as a shake n vape. :) I added the custard but not the fuji yet. May or may not do that. Will probably do a VG/PG 70/30 mix too.

Almond_Tart_JPG.jpg

The original
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/84454/HIC%27s+Sugary+Almond-Apple+Tart

Last edited:
Associate
Just coiled up one of my subtank mini's with some ss 317L, 2.5 inner dia contact coil coming in at 0.67 ohms on the RX200.

All seems good running it at 40 watts & 500 degrees f, flavour is good on a 70/30 custard juice. I was getting pulsing at lower wattage, bumped it up a bit and I think I have found the sweetspot now.

Will try my genuine Squape R with ss temp control later, plus got a Jaybo Indestructable complete with chuff cap & airflow kit coming to me at some point this week Christmas post permitting.

Now to track down a Wismec Dna200 to add to my ever growing mod collection :)

Cheers all

Man of Honour
Is that easy to fix? Need to see how easy it is to dissemble the mod and I will take it to an electricians to solder if it is a wire.

Not too difficult although a little more so on the Wismec due to the way they have done the balance connections.to be honest as its a shop bought mod that's month or two pld I'd take it up with the retailer and get a complete new one.

Soldato
Morning people.. :)

I don't post much now a days but I do lurk from time to time.. Just like to wish you all a merry christmas and happy new year in case I forget to do it later.

Vape wise... I'm pretty much done, done and done...
I've bin most if not all my clones, I've not used them in such a long time and they was just in a box. I got my Velocity and petit le gros the other week, I should be getting my aromamizer at somepoint this week, but most days I'm just on the pimp'd out kfl or mini goblin now.

I did get a vape leash the other day, very useful for dripping on the move...
12390963_10154362528773098_7921679241552242778_n.jpg

12369244_10154362529043098_6150207707119847962_n.jpg

I've got an eleaf basic pre-ordered, a vince's drip tip on the way and some xl vape grips that should be sent out today..

But I'm pretty much done at the moment.. thou I might get the hellfire reaper and there's talk of getting a hexohm with a custom paint job. ;) #NeverDone

Soldato
I literally have to Stop buying mods and atties, ive 5 DNA200 mods, the SX350J C frame, the ipv D2, the Cloupor Mini (DNA40 conversion), three other DNA40 mods, Koopor Mini, and 4 or 5 other older mods that i never use.
Atties wise, 2 Aromamizers (third on its way, three OBS Crius with spare decks, Uwell Crown, all three Sub Tanks, Lemo 2, Lemo, Lemo Drop, Smok TFV4 and about 10 or more RDA Clones.

All i use are the DNA200 mods. the Cloupor Mini on a daily basis, the Aromamizers and Crius and the Crown and TFV4 on the odd toot.

Soldato
Just ordered some 30 & 26awg 317L SS wire and tonight im going to try building a 25awg 3mm single coil in one of the spare Crius Velocity decks, my plan is to build it horizontally between the two posts, aiming for around .5ohms so it can run on the IPV D2 in TC mode or the Cloupor DNA40 in Power mode for driving... might not work, but will be fun to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom