***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Is there anything harmful in e cigs other than the nicotine?

I do not currently smoke but tried someones e cig at a gig who had refresher flavour liquid and it tasted amazing! I would be interested in getting a 0mg liquid to vape during night out - 1 because it tastes nice and 2 because of the social aspect.

I have read that nicotine itself about as harmful as caffeine, I have 1, maybe 2 small coffee's a day so surely if its 0mg nicotine it can't be any worse. I drink coffee because it tastes nice, it actually makes me feel worse but I like the flavour

Soldato
Is there anything harmful in e cigs other than the nicotine?

I do not currently smoke but tried someones e cig at a gig who had refresher flavour liquid and it tasted amazing! I would be interested in getting a 0mg liquid to vape during night out - 1 because it tastes nice and 2 because of the social aspect.

I have read that nicotine itself about as harmful as caffeine, I have 1, maybe 2 small coffee's a day so surely if its 0mg nicotine it can't be any worse. I drink coffee because it tastes nice, it actually makes me feel worse but I like the flavour

0mg coffee flavoured liquid could be just what you need :p

Soldato
plus finding a coffee flavoured liquid that tastes vaguely nice is nigh on impossible (since houseofliquid.com stopped doing theirs :( )

Gee

Gee

Soldato
plus finding a coffee flavoured liquid that tastes vaguely nice is nigh on impossible (since houseofliquid.com stopped doing theirs :( )

I beg to differ, I've made a few DIY coffee mixes and they've all been spot on.

FA Tiramisu is the backbone behind a lot of them.

Soldato
Going to bang in a concentrate order tonight, so far got ecto cooler and green apple rings (mastervapor) added, any other suggestions on a fruity smooth vape?

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Going to bang in a concentrate order tonight, so far got ecto cooler and green apple rings (mastervapor) added, any other suggestions on a fruity smooth vape?

Mandarin & Vienna Cream (Both FA) mix together to make an orange creamsicle type flavour - one of my favs!

Kiwi & Banana go well together also (again both FA).

Try this as well:

Sweet Mango(CAP) 6%
Mandarin(FA) 2%
Raspberry(FA) 0.5%
Coconut(FA) 1%

Soldato
With the money, may invest in a 'high end' mod, would trawling safer vapers/UKVapers be a good place to scope some out to get an idea?

SV is the best place for a mix of high end mods at affordable prices.. as in not over RRP.

UKVapers website is ok, but they seem to be more rare..

HEMO and The Pitt are good places but one requires entry fee (lol) and the other is not welcoming to strangers..

DAV is good but US base...

The best thing to do really is to get to know the place first.. the best trades are done in private.. ;)
and you need to know if and when a list or the item is available.. getting the cash together is a lot easier than getting the mod itself..

If you want to move one of your toots.. holla... :)

Man of Honour
SV is the best place for a mix of high end mods at affordable prices.. as in not over RRP.

HEMO and The Pitt are good places but one requires entry fee (lol) and the other is not welcoming to strangers..

The best thing to do really is to get to know the place first.. the best trades are done in private.. ;)
and you need to know if and when a list or the item is available.. getting the cash together is a lot easier than getting the mod itself..

I missed a toot this morning :( it sold within minutes as usual

Soldato
Mandarin & Vienna Cream (Both FA) mix together to make an orange creamsicle type flavour - one of my favs!

Kiwi & Banana go well together also (again both FA).

Try this as well:

Sweet Mango(CAP) 6%
Mandarin(FA) 2%
Raspberry(FA) 0.5%
Coconut(FA) 1%

Cheers I'll get a few bottles ordered tonight, need to build a healthy stock of juice, the twisted+Clapton staged coil I built last night rips through around 0.5ml of juice per pull :o

Soldato

Cheers slinxy.

I've not got a toot, would love to try one out though!

I got a bit lucky with an FT order just before their holiday, 3 items currently on a plane to the UK :D
Ended up taking advantage of the 20% off and grabbing a cuboid + some silicone sleeves for 30 quid, not shabby at all.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I'm taking a break from FB at the moment..
all the pm's, drama and spending.. lol

I noticed you'd disappeared last night.

I'm trying to stick to buying only the stuff I need (Which is actually nothing and I'm going to offset the cost of building my C Frame mod by finally sending my two DNA200 boards off to evolv for RMA and moving on some unused kit

Soldato
To be honest, bar the looks, i think high end mods are a waste of money, having owned a few so called "High End" mods myself, ive ended up selling them on as i found they did nothing a "Cheep" mod could do just as well or better and if you get a really nice looking mod, you find you dont use it much for fear of damaging it when really its no better than any other mod. They are purely for looks and no substance and as for high end tanks or drippers, again, the clones do just as well so why spend the cash on one item when you could have a a few to try out and mess with.
After buying an authentic Taifun GT2 tank at £100, i soon sold it on as i was not the right tank for my vaping style, the only authentic RDA's i have are squonkers and thats only because the clones dont come with a squonk pin or i would have saved £80 on two of them...
Its nice an all to look at them and say you own one, but unless you have the cash to spare, its not a great idea, for me personally, id cry if i had put a single mark on the £300 Hydrogen Mod SX350J i had... even though my £80/£130 DNA200's could run rings around it in performance and features and they are what i took out and about with me daily.. not the expensive high end mod.
So think long and hard before flashing your cash on one of these, definitely not something for an impulse buyer to go after, but if you have done your research and are happy with the short cummings of a High end mod, then go for it.

Soldato
Cheers slinxy.

I've not got a toot, would love to try one out though!

I got a bit lucky with an FT order just before their holiday, 3 items currently on a plane to the UK :D
Ended up taking advantage of the 20% off and grabbing a cuboid + some silicone sleeves for 30 quid, not shabby at all.

Wish I was that lucky, I had an order dispatched last Monday, it says 'Beijing terminal leave' as the last entry on the afternoon of the 2nd, no updates since :(

Soldato
A friend and i both put in an order from FT for the Griffin Tank as few days before the holiday started, my order was 5 minutes ahead of his order, his shipped next day, mine still has not shipped so i wont be getting it till end of the month... or my Globin Nano :(

Soldato
That's a pain in the arse!

Thanks for your comments and input chaps, very helpful and has hit home. At the rate I trade on or sell mods it really won't be worth investing in a high end mod. The aromamiser I use daily only cost 30 quid and has been one of my soundest vaping investments to date. Love the things!

Man of Honour
That's a pain in the arse!

Thanks for your comments and input chaps, very helpful and has hit home. At the rate I trade on or sell mods it really won't be worth investing in a high end mod. The aromamiser I use daily only cost 30 quid and has been one of my soundest vaping investments to date. Love the things!

I think the biggest thing with the high end market is the vapers is the market it caters for.

There are some brilliant RTAs and RDAs out there and some beautiful mods. But as UKD said the mods that change hands for £200-300 and up are mostly shelf Queens. There aren't many people out there than will drop that kind of money for it to be used as a day to day mod, and on the RTA side of things there really isn't that much out there that caters but for the big airflow big cloud vapers.

In a similar vein to yourself with the Aromamiser the SquapeR is easily the best purchase I've made to date and is the only tank I genuinely haven't began to dislike after a month or two, but I either MTL with a 6mg nic or like a tighter lung hit with a 3 nic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom