***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Ordered a Yihi SxMini Q Mini and a Goblin mini yesterday, hopefully they'll arrive early on in the new year.

Arrived today. I actually ordered the wrong Goblin Mini - I meant to order the V3 but ordered the V1 instead - it's terrible.

The Q Mini, on the other hand, is excellent. Very comfortable in the hand, good power delivery and loads of configuration options. Looks great with the 25mm Troll V2 on it too.

Ce6C2cKh.jpg

Soldato
Have bought some flavour art .

Flavour 1: After Dark
Flavour 2: Cinnamon Ceylon
Flavour 3: B52 - Fruity Cooled Aniseed
Flavour 4: Peanut
Flavour 5: Pear
Flavour 6: CustApple

the after dark and B52 was just going to do on there own what % shall i mix the flavour at ive been reading FA only have to be about 5%?? sounds low.

The rest i was going to mash up into a apple/pair pie, what overall % do i want for the mix?

I know its all a bit hit or miss but the pre bought one hits ive bought before have all been around the 15% mark?

Soldato
Right, my mod has taken some serious beatings over the last couple years (sigelie 100w), and it is on its last legs. What's the current value mod out there in the 50-60 quid range with similar or better features? Also need some new batts. Torchy still the go to for them?

Associate
Right, my mod has taken some serious beatings over the last couple years (sigelie 100w), and it is on its last legs. What's the current value mod out there in the 50-60 quid range with similar or better features? Also need some new batts. Torchy still the go to for them?

I'd say the Smok Alien in terms of value vs money.

I get all my batteries from Torchy

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Have bought some flavour art .

Flavour 1: After Dark
Flavour 2: Cinnamon Ceylon
Flavour 3: B52 - Fruity Cooled Aniseed
Flavour 4: Peanut
Flavour 5: Pear
Flavour 6: CustApple

the after dark and B52 was just going to do on there own what % shall i mix the flavour at ive been reading FA only have to be about 5%?? sounds low.

The rest i was going to mash up into a apple/pair pie, what overall % do i want for the mix?

I know its all a bit hit or miss but the pre bought one hits ive bought before have all been around the 15% mark?

That's a strange list of concentrates! :p

With FA, less is more. Go on http://www.hicsmixes.com/notes-etc.html and download the tasting notes, they're free and it has pretty much every single FA concentrate listed, with the recommended percentages to go with them.

I strongly recommend that you take some time to read up about FA concentrates though. I see people all the time on forums etc. go straight in thinking they're similar to CAP/TFA concentrates and add about 10%, then complain that they taste crap.

yeah thats what i have been reading, im thinking i need some sort of bakery base to get the PIE in the apple pie, looking for flavours now.

FA Apple Pie is all you need:
4% FA Apple Pie

If you want to increase the apple side of it, add 1-2% of FA Apple Fuji. Pear does go with the Apple, so maybe 1-2% Pear will compliment it. Marzipan also goes VERY well with the Apple Pie - 2%.

Have a look on Vaping Underground in the recipes section, a person called HeadInClouds (HIC) posts a LOT of FA only recipes on there and I don't think I've had one I haven't liked.

Recently taken delivery of a Smoant Battlestar, liking it so far! Cheap to pick up on FT.

Torchy has never been the go to for batteries. It's just the UKVapers camp that obsess over him. Get them from http://ecoluxshopdirect.co.uk/

Last edited:
Soldato
Just changed my setup slightly:

Kangertech Juppi box
Aspire Cleito

So far it seems more consistent than the other box and tank I had (Aspire Atlantis & Joyetech Evic Mini) and is a lot comfier to use!

Associate
Got my first one week before Christmas Wife got one as well as were both trying to quit since Tuesday neither of us have had a fag...yet

This looks like a brilliant read later on as we only got 1 each of the Vivid E cig starter kits from Asda has been doing its job tbh but we both want something a bit more powerful.

Soldato
Well I got myself a Storz & Bickel Crafty. It's completely different and if i'm being honest it's not as satisfying as 'proper' smoke but anything that helps my chest is good by me.

Associate
Changed the avocado RDTA on my Wismec Releaux to the TFV8 Cloud beast, and oh my I do fill a room. Friend is into building so he's hooked me up with a cool build for the Avocado and my new mech mod, can post pictures if people are interested.

Soldato
30% off at Nova Vapes using the code '30OFF' if anyone's interested.

From Reddit:
Hi guys!

As you know, we tend to do something over most holidays, but over Christmas and new year we gave the staff a very well deserved break. So now the holidays are over, we are back at work and rearing to go!

We are beginning to launch a bunch of products for you over the coming weeks, you may begin to notice new items pop up on our website.

We will begin selling concentrates of our fantastic juice line.

PG/VG will be for sale, we aim to be extremely competitive on this front.

Courier options will be available as the update happens.

We will also begin opening physical stores across the North East of England over the coming months.

Keep an eye on our page as we will continuously update as it happens.

We will begin getting much more involved on the social media front across our Instagram, twitter, facebook and here.

Enjoy a fantastic 30% off all orders with 30OFF this will be active for a week unless I forget to turn it off again...

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom