***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Associate
Been a while guys and gals!

Still rocking my cuboid 150 and the griffin 22 - couldnt get on with the limitless rdta plus.

I am getting the upgrade itch but tbh I wanna downsize and keep the 2 x 18650 for battery life and stick to a single coil or velocity dual coil like the griffin.

Happy new year!
Pico 200 looks interesting but I'm after something a bit nicer

Soldato
Have taken a punt on this little number with a couple of spare bottles and a v2 spares kit.

Fancied trying a squonker on a budget but the Frankenskull's just look too flimsy. Will report back once it's arrived (shipped today).

The authentic skulls ain't flimsy in the hand at all, they actually have a chunky textured finished to them and have alu mixed in with the plastic. It's the silver contacts that makes the difference.

I've tired a few 3D printed squonkers, even thou the Frankie has its issues its heads and tails above the ones I've seen and tried. Just a shame it's such a pita to get hold of.

I've mainly been using a shed built floris mod, that has the sva flushed 510 and silver contacts. Worth getting the parts and building one yourself or finding someone to build one of you. It's only slightly bigger that the Frankie but it too has some issues, like the magnets on the door is weak. But that and my hobo is my beater set at the moment. :)
IMG_0127.JPG.jpeg

https://www.ecwid.com/store/boxmod/#!/MECH-Little-Orca/p/76110471/category=19992329

Last edited:
Associate
i got myself a Reuleux 2/3, im very underwhelmed by it, just doesnt seem powerful, wondering if there is anything i can do to check, before i request a exchange maybe.

Associate
I'm a big fan of the Merlin. It's a very underrated tank. Super easy to build on and great flavour. I use mine with no restrictor and it gives a good - slightly restricted - direct lung vape.
I would recommend it to anyone.

Brilliant little tank isn't it. Had a leaking issue initially with mine but once I got the wicking spot on it has been faultless.

Caporegime
Have to say out of all my tanks, aspire cleito120, Kayfun lite and ijoy combo rdta. The combo rdta is probably my fave tank even though when I first got it I had major issues getting it to vape properly but after a bit of tinkering around, it now works like a dream. Some juices don't work very well in it but my Malaysian juices are perfect in it. Only thing is that drinks juice like crazy, more than the cleito120 tank does.

Orders the smoktech g-priv mod from fasttech last night, for £50 it was a no brainer and it does seem to be the real deal ie authentic. Probably take a few weeks to arrive but I'm in no hurry as I have my lost vape triade mod at the moment. Probably sell that when I get the g-priv as I won't have a need for 2 mods.

Soldato
i got myself a Reuleux 2/3, im very underwhelmed by it, just doesnt seem powerful, wondering if there is anything i can do to check, before i request a exchange maybe.

take it you're using 3 decent batteries?

guess it depends on your definition of powerful but i've not seen any hint of lacking up to 150w.

there's a firmware update to take it up to 250w now i beleive.

Caporegime

Lol how powerful do you want it be?? I had one but exchanged it for a dna200 mod but the 2/3 I never found underpowered. Like adolf said earlier, use some decent batteries.

But really how powerful do you want it to be?? My mod does up to 200 watts and I vape between 50-90 watts depending on what tank I use. I go up to 90watts on aspire cleito120 tank and that rated to 120 watts at least.

What's your setup tank wise?? Trust me at 90watts it's plenty powerful and mod is similar to the 2/3 mod.

Associate
take it you're using 3 decent batteries?

guess it depends on your definition of powerful but i've not seen any hint of lacking up to 150w.

there's a firmware update to take it up to 250w now i beleive.

Lol how powerful do you want it be?? I had one but exchanged it for a dna200 mod but the 2/3 I never found underpowered. Like adolf said earlier, use some decent batteries.

But really how powerful do you want it to be?? My mod does up to 200 watts and I vape between 50-90 watts depending on what tank I use. I go up to 90watts on aspire cleito120 tank and that rated to 120 watts at least.

What's your setup tank wise?? Trust me at 90watts it's plenty powerful and mod is similar to the 2/3 mod.

What wattage are you vaping at?

That was possibly the most poor way to explain what i mean, the device its self is powerful, but under temp control it just doesn't work as it should, using a Crown with Ni200 coils .15, ramp up set to 45w for .3 seconds, 510F. just vapes very weak no flavor no warmth.

The exact same settings on the Alien, Fuchai, 213 and the Cuboid produced excellent results.

Soldato
That was possibly the most poor way to explain what i mean, the device its self is powerful, but under temp control it just doesn't work as it should, using a Crown with Ni200 coils .15, ramp up set to 45w for .3 seconds, 510F. just vapes very weak no flavor no warmth.

The exact same settings on the Alien, Fuchai, 213 and the Cuboid produced excellent results.

ahh, fair enough, i dont do tc myself so that might have something to do with it.

hows the cold ohm reading on it compared to the others? could possibly be the issue if it's not reading that right, either that or it's using settings for the wrong material.

Associate
ahh, fair enough, i dont do tc myself so that might have something to do with it.

hows the cold ohm reading on it compared to the others? could possibly be the issue if it's not reading that right, either that or it's using settings for the wrong material.

well it reads spot on 0.15ohms made sure it was set to Ni, ive just updated the firmware and cleaned out the tank going to replace the coil just to be safe ill report my findings in a short while!

Soldato
At what point should I be getting in touch with FT about lost parcels? Next week will mark 2 months since I ordered a 25mm serpent mini, it spent a month going back and forth between various places in china and was sent to the UK on the 10th of dec, no updates since. I know its been caught in the xmas flood of mail, but I'd be expecting to see it by next week surely?

Gee

Gee

Soldato
At what point should I be getting in touch with FT about lost parcels? Next week will mark 2 months since I ordered a 25mm serpent mini, it spent a month going back and forth between various places in china and was sent to the UK on the 10th of dec, no updates since. I know its been caught in the xmas flood of mail, but I'd be expecting to see it by next week surely?

Join the club mate. Mine's said the same thing on the tracking page since the 2nd December. Asked them to look into it w/ China Post but said it can take up to 2 months for a reply. Just submit a ticket and ask them to do the same.

EDIT: Forgot to say, my order using UK Express Post took 6 days from dispatch.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Happy 2017 everyone!

It is the start of a new year. Let’s kick off 2017 with a discount code, fancy 30% off your order?

Apply the discount code 2017 to receive 30% off your order.

www.T-Juice.com

Make sure that T Juice is part of your New Year’s resolution.

Be a bestie and pass this onto a friend and help them switch from nasty tobacco to Vaping.

* This Promotion Code will be valid from now until 23.59 GMT on the 3rd of January – discount code is limited to 3 bottles of concentrate and 10 bottles of premixed.

Soldato
^^^^Cheers, will come in handy, already smashed near 200ml of RA in the last 3 weeks :o

Join the club mate. Mine's said the same thing on the tracking page since the 2nd December. Asked them to look into it w/ China Post but said it can take up to 2 months for a reply. Just submit a ticket and ask them to do the same.

EDIT: Forgot to say, my order using UK Express Post took 6 days from dispatch.

I'll give them until the end of next week then open a ticket.

Ordered a Hadaly clone on the 31st, selected express UK EPacket ($1.49) and its already on its way to London, tracking seems better, half expecting it to arrive by the weekend which would be excellent delivery.

If it does come that fast I'm half thinking I might as well spend the extra $1.49 and express epacket all of my future orders to avoid the conjoined **** up of china post and royal mail.

Kicking it simple and old school today, dual 5 wrap (spaced) 24g A1, over a 2.5mm bit @ 0.21ohms, in a doge V1 on a smpl mech :D

Soldato
Anyone know if theres a way to find clones of popular ejuice that only uses FA concentrates as i want to buy the fa supersix but clones of Pound IT need stuff from various flavor companies which sucks especially when they say in them they need FW concentrates.

Also best place to get red astaire concentrate as t juice charge a lot for 10ml. Dunno if id like it tbh as its menthol but a lot of ppl like it so figured id try it.

Btw is anyone else like me and get vapors tongue a lot? I lose the flav of any juice i buy or mix after one tank full generally. Kinda ruins vaping a lot for me when i dont have any flavor and tastes meh. I mixed up 100ml of rhubarb and custard and muffin man, tasted nice at first and smelled lovely from nozzles, after a few tank fulls later no flav and barely any smell from bottles. Even concentrates i have once i opened and smelled first time they were nice but now when i smell them barely anything. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom