***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Been a great year with vaping gear. Got into building my own mods.
My big project is converting my DNA 200reuleaux into a dual 18650 squonker.

Still running noises crickets v1 (3 of them) with Goon Rda's.
Hadaly by Psyclone has been amazing. Although, I'm not in love with the clamp system on it.

I want an RTA and it's a coin flip between a skyline or Hussar.

Picked up a new juice last night, monsta vapes sweet and sour which is very similar to the nasty juice as in has a menthol after and before vape so is quite a cool vape. Like the nasty juice it's also a Malaysian juice and very good it is.

Definitely finding both Malaysian juices to be my fave juices.

Guys how do I reset my eleaf Pico? I've mucked about with the settings and am lost with it all now :( trying to get the wife off the fags

Just click 3 times on the fire button (after it's turned on) then use the up and down button to select Wattage mode. Then just use up and down to set the power. Leave the rest alone until you understand how TC works etc.

Pharaoh clone and Tornado 150 arrived, the clone unfortunately has a defective top cap, must be a minor ding in it somewhere as its tight fitting and takes an age to line up the threads, hopefully something I can sort with a file and some grinding paste. The AFC ring is also slightly loose

Other then that, seems spot on, quite a nice vape, put an 8 wrap flat calpton over 3mm in, reads 0.84ohm hitting at 70w.

May pick up a genuine when they come back into stock given they're only £30.

:( What the hell.... I quit smoking 9 days ago (yes still counting the days) and started vaping and really enjoyed it till today.... a bit of Googling came up with the answer to my problem... It's not the e liquids I'm using that have over a few hours become tasteless or taste bad or the coil as that was replaced with a new one I use AIO Aspire PockeX (sub ohm 0.6 ohm)type vape (still a noob and wanted a pen like vape for starters).. so ruled out the coil and e liquids and to my horror ....

I have vapers tongue ..... go run to the bathroom to check my tongue and bingo my tongue looks all white grrr.... so I brush my tongue with my normal toothpaste and even that tastes funny too..

I must have tried like 10 different flavors before finding the answer and they all tasted funny or bad or of nothing, I started to think originally I broke something on the vape but nothing really to break it's a tank sat on a battery that heats a coil (replaced the coil and yes I did prime it well and let it sit for 15mins before use, perfect vape clouds but no taste).. I was getting so upset I kept changing from flavor to flavor and nothing helped, even my little mix of tobacco flavor and cherry menthol that I mix in the AIO that I have been smoking for like 7 days (perfect mix I found by experimenting the first day as the tobacco flavor was a bit strong so toned it down with cherry and loved it)..

So seems I broke myself not the vape...:(:rolleyes:

Yes you regular vapers can laugh and know the risks of this :D but what is the best cure ? Is it just a waiting game now till my tongue recovers or do you guys have some trick to reduce it or even stop it from happening ..?

Never going back to smoking again, I think 26 years of that nasty habit is enough now and thank God nothing serious has come of it yet. (so that's the good news anyways and I have to say I tried many ways to stop before and the vape is the only one I really like and works a treat and never wanted to go grab a Cigarette, the gum and patches failed and made me even feel ill, but the vape tastes nice and I get the nicotine in the right doses that keep my body happy and not craving and I would recommend all smokers to try it and stop smoking them cancer sticks).

Vapors tongue, I get it, quite a bit. Its quite normal tbh.

Drink plenty of water, if you like a coffee I find that helps too. Also when changing up liquids I tend to jump to flavors at the other end of the spectrum, go from a fruity vape to something menthol for example.

You'll also find as you advance on to other tanks, flavors will improve due to better/larger coils etc...

Vapors tongue, I get it, quite a bit. Its quite normal tbh.

Drink plenty of water, if you like a coffee I find that helps too. Also when changing up liquids I tend to jump to flavors at the other end of the spectrum, go from a fruity vape to something menthol for example.

You'll also find as you advance on to other tanks, flavors will improve due to better/larger coils etc...

Just tried menthol and yes I get the menthol kick in the back of the throat but can't taste it on my tongue and funny part, I noticed the back of my tongue has zero taste now and closer to the tip there is a little but still pretty bad..

Can't ever remember having lost my taste before, it's such a strange thing, maybe when I got seriously ill in the past as a kid but never that I can remember from normal everyday stuff.

Hope it clears up soon because I was really enjoying vaping till that today :rolleyes:.

I just brush my tongue everyday as part of my brushing routine now. I'll still get a bit if I vape the same juice too long but changing fixes that.

Quite like the look of the pico 200w, looks a snug fit for the hand, £21 on ft too!

Oh, anyone with an ijoy tornado nano, and knows what a little cracker it is, treat your self to the tornado 150, bigger deck (seriously, biggest of any 24/25mm RTA I've tried!). Only negative is I can empty the small tank inside 30 mins with a dual 8 wrap as 22/32 2.5mm Clapton's :D

Have taken a punt on this little number with a couple of spare bottles and a v2 spares kit.

Fancied trying a squonker on a budget but the Frankenskull's just look too flimsy. Will report back once it's arrived (shipped today).

^^FT listed up some frankenskull clones last week.

I feel the times right for me to try squonking too, I've got the SXK Hadaly clone in the post, so provided I can build on that and keep it reasonably below 70w I'll take a punt on one, quite possibly the COV squonk mod.

^^FT listed up some frankenskull clones last week.

I feel the times right for me to try squonking too, I've got the SXK Hadaly clone in the post, so provided I can build on that and keep it reasonably below 70w I'll take a punt on one, quite possibly the COV squonk mod.

Yeah, they listed 2 clones, one without the second 'l' in skull, and then another correcting it. It looks cool and would be small like my pico's but opted for something a bit more sturdy.
That CoV Squonk looks really nice, saw one in person today at a local vape shop and wondered what it was!

TJuice messed up an order of mine, they've re-sent 60ml of RA concentrate and said they've added some extra to say sorry :D

Tommy and PGI-

Been squonking for a while now and my Sunbox give up so I bought a Pico squeeze as a cheap replacement. Really nice intro to squonking for £25! Unfortunately its a non adjustable 510 so my genuine Snapdragon wouldnt fit and the clone O atty I bought is garbage. Just no flavour at all so Ive ordered an Origen little to go with it

Haha didn't noticed that about the frankenskull clones :D

I'd try the pico squeeze but in think I'd struggle with the max 50w...

FT are having a site wide 15% off sale for new year BTW ;)

Code = TOAST

How long does that code last for?? Looking to buy some coils and a mod...smoktech GPriv. Says it's authentic but for price they are selling them it's kind of hard to believe if it real or fake.

Back
Top Bottom