***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Yeah I think that was my mistake. Seems to work much better now and the taste is good. I think that is what happened I got a dry hit and was coughing my guts up. But it is working fine now and is rather pleasant. Hopefully I'll be able to use this all the time and finally get rid of my nicotine stained fingers and nails. If I can give up smoking with this it'll be the best £50 I've ever spent.

Stick to it man! You'll feel better in yourself in about 2 weeks-ish.

Soldato
Smoant Battlestar. Only two batteries mind you, had mine for about 2 months now and it's brilliant.
Until you start putting tanks etc on that have any sort of protruding 510 pin. That's when the problems arrive.

Not had any trouble with protruding pins? Both the troll and vcmt protrude and havent had issues.

Would only really be after 3, no sense in wasting me matched trios.

Fix seems to be holding though, tried soldering together an old pair of batts for the k box but cracked the screen putting it back in. Really thinking i need another mod like it though, the stealth is a tad useless on anything bar the tfv4 mini which has no battery life. Hell i just need a grab and go setup, carting the rx around is getting a bit meh.

Yeah I think that was my mistake. Seems to work much better now and the taste is good. I think that is what happened I got a dry hit and was coughing my guts up. But it is working fine now and is rather pleasant. Hopefully I'll be able to use this all the time and finally get rid of my nicotine stained fingers and nails. If I can give up smoking with this it'll be the best £50 I've ever spent.

My advice is dont think it'll stop at £50 :D

Its up to you, but i found taking only the e cig to work, but letting myself smoke at home worked a treat, eventually it was a case of "meh its raining i'll just vape" and hey presto

Soldato
My advice is dont think it'll stop at £50 :D

Its up to you, but i found taking only the e cig to work, but letting myself smoke at home worked a treat, eventually it was a case of "meh its raining i'll just vape" and hey presto

Heh. Yeah from reading this thread it does seem that vaping does become a bit of an obsession :). I didn't understand half of it so got a beginners kit which had everything included but I'm sure I'll learn more as I read this thread more often. I had some really good advice on liquids that saved me a hell of a lot of money so I'm grateful for that :).

Unfortunately though I work from home which is probably why I smoke as much as I do. There is no one telling me I can't have a smoke break when I want one.

I just sat down with this vapor for 10 minutes though it already did a good job of removing my cravings.

Soldato
Heh. Yeah from reading this thread it does seem that vaping does become a bit of an obsession :). I didn't understand half of it so got a beginners kit which had everything included but I'm sure I'll learn more as I read this thread more often. I had some really good advice of liquids that saved me a hell of a lot of money so I'm grateful for that :).

Unfortunately though I work from home which is probably why I smoke as much as I do. There is no one telling me I can't a smoke break when I want one. I just sat down with this vapor for 10 minutes though it already did a good job of removing my cravings.

You'll get the hang of it pretty quickly, we've all been there.

My achilles (as i'm sure youve seen today) is i have a wonderful ability to kill a mod in ~6months lol.

Once you get into it i cant reccommend getting a back up enough, the day a mod dies is a horror no man needs

Soldato
I wonder how long this 30ml liquid is going to last. I've been vaping for about 2 hours now and I haven't even used a quarter of a tank and that only used a little bit of liquid. I'm going to be rich at this rate!

Associate
what coils/wattage/pg/vg ratio you running?

could be any number of things, bad coils (been getting a lot of these for the v8), gunked up coils (premium liquids will do this inside a day), too much/too little power.

try "breaking in" the coils, start low and bring the wattage up until you reach your limit (as a general rule i find about 90w is max on 70/30, although i live up north, i'm sure in sunny America their juice thins out enough to use their recommended power)

Its 80/20 VG PG liquid, its TNT Orange Freeze, I am currently on 165w and started at 70 or so, taking it up 5 after 10 or so pulls...

Caporegime
I wonder how long this 30ml liquid is going to last. I've been vaping for about 2 hours now and I haven't even used a quarter of a tank and that only used a little bit of liquid. I'm going to be rich at this rate!

On the set up you probably have, a long time.

On a set up like mine, dual coil sub ohm setup...I can easily finish a 30ml bottle in a couple of days easily.

Soldato

just you wait.....

as yas said, feed that into something like a troll and you wont see 2 days out of it, cloud chasing has its cost...

funny i'm the opposite, really need to start toning it back after realising i've been using the troll at 150w as a daily :O

Soldato
Was on the dripper today (twisted messes) with a couple a framed staple coils, smashed through 35ml in a day :o was only vaping at 75w too :p

The troll RTA is very efficient with liquid however, 1-2 refills a day, deceptive too, when it looks empty give it a tilt and find a heap more juice in the well at the bottom.

Soldato
Was on the dripper today (twisted messes) with a couple a framed staple coils, smashed through 35ml in a day :o was only vaping at 75w too :p

The troll RTA is very efficient with liquid however, 1-2 refills a day, deceptive too, when it looks empty give it a tilt and find a heap more juice in the well at the bottom.

Currently resurrected the subtank, looks a tad out of place on the rx2/3 lol.

Might need to look into a 30-50w rta soon, subtank rba is pants and i've got cloud chucking in spades now.

Funny how the wheel goes full circle lol

Soldato
I got 2 emails very shortly after ordering (2 seperate orders), sayign that it had been accepted on the Sunday night. They arrived on Tuesday.

Worth giving them a ring, I spoke to them on the Monday as they rang me to explain that couldn't bundle the 2 orders into one package due to weight limits (which I asked on the order notes), they were very helpful (01708 720 806)

I gave them a quick call (Thanks for the number) on my dinner hour and I was provided the tracking code and delivery had been attempted yesterday (I thought that was just my Troll RTA) but I now have both orders, will give the RTA a go tomorrow after work with one of the new juices.

Permabanned
Got my Smoant Battlestar and Smok Alien through from gearbest today. Great mods, really small and powerful. Particularly impressed with the smoant considering it only cost 28 quid and replaces my custom raptor mod which is bigger, less powerful and cost 5x as much a few years ago.

Soldato
Good to
I gave them a quick call (Thanks for the number) on my dinner hour and I was provided the tracking code and delivery had been attempted yesterday (I thought that was just my Troll RTA) but I now have both orders, will give the RTA a go tomorrow after work with one of the new juices.

Awesome :) what juices did you go for?

Currently vaping away at "Maui Waui", the flavour in amazing!!

Soldato
Got a lot of one shots delivered today still waiting for my VG from Darkstar to arrive before i can make them, made up 50ml of Jotuns wraith from hackshots, bit of a strange one glad i only bought 30ml.

Soldato
Got a lot of one shots delivered today still waiting for my VG from Darkstar to arrive before i can make them, made up 50ml of Jotuns wraith from hackshots, bit of a strange one glad i only bought 30ml.

When did you place your dark Star order? Mine was shipped Monday and still waiting for it :(

Jotuns could do with being dropped a few % as it can be very strong, tastes like a strange menthol cough mixture to me, all the same I do like it though, regularly in rotation at the moment.

Soldato
made it at 15% strength isnt a problem i am smoking it on my baby kit (serpent mini at 30W with a single twisted coil) so it isnt intense, my home brew red astaire from T juice has more of a kick...but i did add some menthol to that to give it some extra kick, my tastebuds aint the greatest.

Soldato
Good to

Awesome :) what juices did you go for?

Currently vaping away at "Maui Waui", the flavour in amazing!!

I was struggling to find stock but I came away with a decent amount for £30, all rather similar flavours.

Cream Puff Factory - Strawberry Cream Puff (60ML - 3MG)
Kilo Black Series - Birthday Cake (60ML - 0MG)
Drippin Bots - Confetti Cake (60ML - 3MG)
Fluff Pop - Marshmallow (180ML - 3MG)

Although they messed my order up slightly and instead of Confetti Cake I received Drippin Bots - Strawberry Shortcake which is the only one I have tried so far and it's superb, very sweet!
I may contact them about it though as you never know I could end up with some additional liquid.

I love the packaging of the Fluff Pop - Marshmallow, the Unicorn bottle they include is handy.

Back
Top Bottom