***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
hmmmph, so trying to push myself back down the ladder of cloud chucking and man does the subtank have zero flavour coming from the troll/tfv8

also don't have an appropriately sized mod so thinking it might be time to grab a single 18650 mod and an rta to go with.

any reccommendations? atm i'm thinking something like the smok quantum/wotofo cheiftain/vapourshark switch for the mod and maybe a serpent mini for rta?

mainly after a more economic juice/mod size package without sacrificing too much flavour.

Caporegime
Anyone have any decent recommendations for drip tips?? Looking for slightly longer ones for the troll v2 rda as the ones that come with the rda are too short and when vaping at high wattage, they get too damn hot:eek:

Soldato
hmmmph, so trying to push myself back down the ladder of cloud chucking and man does the subtank have zero flavour coming from the troll/tfv8

also don't have an appropriately sized mod so thinking it might be time to grab a single 18650 mod and an rta to go with.

any reccommendations? atm i'm thinking something like the smok quantum/wotofo cheiftain/vapourshark switch for the mod and maybe a serpent mini for rta?

mainly after a more economic juice/mod size package without sacrificing too much flavour.

Pico + serpent mini/serpent Alto.

Soldato
Can't speak for isticks in general but the Pico series has had great feedback, want a bit bigger then look at the Pico mega (26650) or Pico dual (dual 18650).

Either way with a serpent mini/Alto your average build will only be supping 25-40w, so you'd get a day out of a good single 3000mah 18650.

Associate
Just had this from jackamoo

Hi

Due to health and personal problems i regrettably have come to the decision of closing Down Jackamoo Juice ,After the recent break in and other events have taken its toll on me and just cannot continue, i would like to thank you for your past custom.

Thanks Terry

Associate
Just had this from jackamoo

Hi

Due to health and personal problems i regrettably have come to the decision of closing Down Jackamoo Juice ,After the recent break in and other events have taken its toll on me and just cannot continue, i would like to thank you for your past custom.

Thanks Terry

Ahh suppose its time to stock up, i really liked their Black Mist! Everything else was a bit meh, but none the less this is such a shame!

Soldato
Can't speak for isticks in general but the Pico series has had great feedback, want a bit bigger then look at the Pico mega (26650) or Pico dual (dual 18650).

Either way with a serpent mini/Alto your average build will only be supping 25-40w, so you'd get a day out of a good single 3000mah 18650.

I was meaning general longevity, the 50w's button went dodgy very quick.

Might give it a look in.

@Sider NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!1111

Associate
With the closing down of jackamoo, what are peoples go to budget juices now? I tried rejuiced in the past but haven't been impressed with anything I have tried recently.

Soldato
Nova is cheap enough if you catch them on a good discount deal.

iirc goldfish sauce is pretty good too!

A shame about jackamoo, hopefully he releases his recipes as a result.

Soldato
Another vote for the istick pico and serpent, i have two of each and they have been great.

Is Jackamoo closing? not seen anything on their site? would be a shame, i just got their new jam rolly polly and custard juice and Need more!

Associate
I've no idea, I just tried to place an order on the website and couldn't. When i emailed him asking if there was a problem with the site, that was the response I got :(

Soldato
The 50w was a disaster from start to finish, probably the worst reputation of any mod in the vaping world :p

It was all right when it worked, but lasted the shortest of all my mods, guess its like having a peugeot 106 kind of puts you off pugs for life lol.

I did try yesterday to beef out the button a bit and see if that solved the issue but still just randomly switches to voltage mode when trying to fire.

I'll take a look at the pico/mega, any good shops? Preferr to order all from one place when i can.

Could be worse, could have made the mistake of replacing it with a provari 3 (who'd do a thing like that :rolleyes:) and suddenly realising nothing you have uses only 20w. Come to think of it theres a challenge, an rda/rta that'll match a mod with 0.5 ohm fire limit and only 20w to play with.

Associate
Incoming vape mail;
OBS nano engine RTA
OBS Engine RTA
Pico squeeze

Finally got my sister to give up on cigs, been 3 months. Gifting her some old mods of mine and the OBS nano as a reward.

Soldato
Just bought some more liquids. My current collection is:

130ml of Sour Fruit Crush
30ml of Tropical Glacier
30ml of Strawberry Milk
30ml of ECR_EU Juice

all 12mg of nicotine and 60/40 ratio. Should last me a long time. I'm about to run out of ciggys so I need a lot of liquid to keep me going while I give up. The reason I have so much Sour Fruit Crust was because it was the first one I bought and thought it was OK so I'm going to have that as my standard go to liquid and then I'll try out the other ones when I want a bit of a change. I'm sure they will all be OK.

Back
Top Bottom