***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Just a reminder of the rules guys,no selling these items on here as they are not permitted,the next time i delete a post will result in a warning/suspension-schizo

Soldato
You could get an authentic brass goon 24 for that money I'd think...Using a very good clone of one, though in stainless, good deck, good vape!

Looks like custom vapes have the brass one in stock for £60...

Yeah im leaning towards a goon will go and see if any local shops have one in stock before i buy.

Soldato
Looking to get a decent RDA something like the Kennedy in brass/copper, want something chunky with a decent build deck price upto about 70 quid, have tried the Tsunami and the Dog3 and didnt get on with them, i have a Pharaoh on the way in the next few days but fancy splashing on something decent thats not from China...any ideas?

Take a look at the Twisted Messes 24, It's the only RDA I have used in the last 6 months. Fantastic deck with plenty of room and comes in at around £50.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not a bad shout but if looking at a tm24, you'd be as well saving £25 and getting the desire mad dog, similar decks, 24mm, lovely smooth airflow, cheap! Got my authentic for under £20.

Associate
Anyone else not get on well with the babybeast?

To start off with it was OK, just needed to get used to it. Anyway's coil died so i changed to the second one that came with it one with the 4 small coils inside. The taste was the same as when the other had burnt out, I let it soak for over an hour before trying it too.

So i bought a new coil same as the first one and its no better, I have made sure everything is tight and given it a clean but its still horrid and harsh. I've swapped back to my old tank due to it.

Soldato
Anyone else not get on well with the babybeast?

To start off with it was OK, just needed to get used to it. Anyway's coil died so i changed to the second one that came with it one with the 4 small coils inside. The taste was the same as when the other had burnt out, I let it soak for over an hour before trying it too.

So i bought a new coil same as the first one and its no better, I have made sure everything is tight and given it a clean but its still horrid and harsh. I've swapped back to my old tank due to it.

sounds like smok coils, i had the same withng with the full tfv8 but i just resorted to using the rba and problem solved.

the issue seems to be (like most premade coils) the QC seems to lie on the side of "more cotton is better", which is contrary to the self-build ethos of "less wick is more wick"

Associate
Hi All,

I am currently using a Innokin Cool Fire IV which I have been pretty happy with but this seems to be failing. Before I order the same model again is there anything else within the same budget (~£30) that I should be looking at before I just buy another?

Cheers

Soldato
New tank Will build & vape it after lunch
B72F3178-A494-4B89-8235-138867975562_zpsvjezwwby.jpg

Caporegime
Yeh I saw the prices, not as cheap as FT but then I'm waiting a few weeks for it as it is lol.

So swings and roundabouts I guess. Cheaper with a bit of a wait or more expensive and have it in my hands in a day or 2.

Back
Top Bottom