***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Caporegime
Yep just got that same email, already have the troll rdta.

Might look at buying a few more things tomorrow using the code DEALS.

Or I might just hang fire till Easter, see what sort of deals are out there.

Might look at getting the Smok AL85 mod even though I don't need it lol.

Soldato
Right, found some time to build the Pharaoh RTA.

First impressions, very well built tank, buttery smooth threads. Heavy tank (compared to the Troll RTA)
Love the fact that I can remove the tank portion with it full to re-wick etc.

Stuck a 3.5mm Clapton in it 5wraps (0.3x0.8 Flat ribbon wrapped in 32GA A1) 0.47ohm. Not my ideal ohms. Quite easy to wick (followed RIP Trippers guide).
No leaks, lots & lots of airflow, wicks nicely, lots of bubbles.
Now to flavour, The flavour is great, maybe not as good as the Troll RTA but it's a bit hit & miss with me, but I think that's just my pallet @ the moment, I'm struggling with tasting a number of flavours. Had a round of golf with my Doc this morning, he says it's to do with me going completely cigarette free this week, suggested I should vape menthol for a day or so & that I should sleep better.

Anyway, back to the tank. Solid build, easy enough to build on, a multitude of air flow options, juice flow control & the ability to be able to remove the tank with juice in it. All in all it's a great tank

Also looks awesome on my mod to top it all:

721D80AF-F0A4-4503-ABC3-B12F8E07DFBD_zpsxgppig0m.jpg

Caporegime
Good review mate, looking forward to getting mine soon.

So far most reviews seem pretty positive, the only thing I've seen people complain about is the non delrin drip tip.

Other than it seems pretty positive review wise.

Associate
So payday came yesterday, and went to get a few different types of premade coils from my local vape shop, and my pal pulled out the last TFV12 they had, so long story short ended up buying said TFV12 to upgrade from the TFV8 as my daily driver, and got 3 bottles of 30ml liquid for £18 as its their own stuff, which is supposedly good stuff my mate told me.
So a £3 trip, turned into a £70 trip to the shop, but hey ho the TFV12 is an absolute beast, loads more flavour, looks really nice, loads more cloud and can vape at higher wattages... Happy days all round!

Associate
Thinking I now need to treat myself to a new mod to match, pref something 3 or 4 batteries, not too expensive (spending too much as it is :p) So i guess I am on an endless cycle of buying everything like the rest of yous hahaha.
Cmon give me something to buy :p
Also, can someone link me some good batteries and the Opus charger I was linked a bit ago? Pref as cheap as possible, but id prefer quality for my money!

Soldato
Quick Pharaoh RTA update for the flavour chasers like myself & Yas.

I've re-wicked (changed flavour) and this time I let the cotton just sit in the wells (unlike RIP Tippers method). The flavour is amazing. Almost Troll RTA, almost.

Side note: the top airflow is useless for flavour chasers, so running it top AFC closed & 2 clicks open on the bottom.

No silly microscopic grub screws to deal with is a massive bonus for me.

Attached the the tank extension, does what it should. Would have been better if it also had the pattern engraving on it as otherwise it makes the tank look not so pretty

Caporegime
Quick Pharaoh RTA update for the flavour chasers like myself & Yas.

I've re-wicked (changed flavour) and this time I let the cotton just sit in the wells (unlike RIP Tippers method). The flavour is amazing. Almost Troll RTA, almost.

Side note: the top airflow is useless for flavour chasers, so running it top AFC closed & 2 clicks open on the bottom.

No silly microscopic grub screws to deal with is a massive bonus for me.

Attached the the tank extension, does what it should. Would have been better if it also had the pattern engraving on it as otherwise it makes the tank look not so pretty
Brilliant mate, appreciate your views.

I was under the impression that the top airflow slot were there for flavour?? But if you found that not to be the case then I'll take your word for it.

Looks like I'm going to enjoy playing with mine when it arrives.

Associate
So bought the Smok Spirals tank today. Been on MTL for a bit and failed during a point of stress and went to fags. Let's move on lol....

So the Spirals tank, well having used a Cleito stock and RBA, CoV Vengeance and a Dark Horse RDA and a Serpent RTA I have to say that its rather good! But this is the first fill with Cinna-fun juice on the stock .6 coil. The airholes are really smooth and fairly quiet but quite tight on full compared to a Cleito and this I prefer, the Cleito was far too airy for me.
Smok have put a spare glass, o rings and screw driver as per usual on most tanks but it also comes with a .3 coil and an RBA deck for single coil builds. The coil pre installed in the RBA is meant to be a .5 and it looks like a spaced Clapton. The locking screws do look tiny and its a small deck so not giant juice guzzler coils lol. The usual good quality build from Smok so I'm all happy there and the top fill is spot on. The threads are super smooth and when you tighten the top cap it just stops with the tiniest amount to tweak up and feels like it will never move. Standard drip tip which is nice on the lips compare to thinner cheaper tips.

I put the watts on the stock .6 coil to the recommended 28w's and it wicked up super quick! It has small clouds on this coil but the flavour was better than expected!

And that's it. No pics as I can't take a pic to save my life, google is your friend there! :)
If any one has one of these it would be good to hear your thoughts. Oh yeah I got the blue one if it matters? The red looks good too.

Cheers, Brack

Soldato
Lost a bottle of liquid when in town yesterday, so had to buy some make shift liquid, ended up with a bottle of element pink lemonade...While nice, wtf do they put in this stuff?? Dropped 5ml on fresh that morning coils and they're black and gunky already. I know it's 80/20 but is it 80% sweetener or something? I like my sweet liquids but that just grossed me right out.

Soldato
Cam you take a picture of the pharaoh with a build in..want to see how much space there is.

edit just noticed the ijoy RTDA 5 is on presale for £15, looks like the limitless but with bottom airflow thrown into the mix..as you know i rate the limitless highly so ive got it on preorder its ugly as sin and will have the build quality of a Lada.

Last edited:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Lost a bottle of liquid when in town yesterday, so had to buy some make shift liquid, ended up with a bottle of element pink lemonade...While nice, wtf do they put in this stuff?? Dropped 5ml on fresh that morning coils and they're black and gunky already. I know it's 80/20 but is it 80% sweetener or something? I like my sweet liquids but that just grossed me right out.

I couldn't handle it either man. I tried 'Fresh Squeeze' a year or so back and it's like vaping sugar.

Back
Top Bottom