***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Don
OP
I have that exact same charger and the same batteries. They are fine at 1A.
That is an excellent charger by the way. It monitors how many mAh you have put back in to your batteries so you can see if their capacity is down and thus need to be replaced.

Soldato
I'm really tempted to purchase the Therion DNA166 by Lost Vape It looks pure quality. I've seen a few specifications differ between sites does anyone know the lowest resistance it will fire in power mode?

Edit: Speaking of chargers I've been using the Efan X6 and with 3 x 18650's when choosing the 1A charging option the additional 3 empty charging bays seem to cause the screen to come on and some voltages appear and then disappear in a loop any ideas? (at 0.5A this does not happen)

Last edited:
Associate
DNA 200 / 250 if you look at the spec sheets will fire very low but at a reduced wattage ,IIRC you get a full wattage at .08 resistance but any lower & the wattage is capped.
The latest mod i built fired @ .005 Ohm's :) that was when i was checking mod resistance(1.5mm copper wire in atty) but that low you probably get 1 watt.

Soldato
Pretty sure DNA chips (well my 200 at least) can fire power down to 0.06. though mine is backed by a 50a lipo...

DNA 200 / 250 if you look at the spec sheets will fire very low but at a reduced wattage ,IIRC you get a full wattage at .08 resistance but any lower & the wattage is capped.
The latest mod i built fired @ .005 Ohm's :) that was when i was checking mod resistance(1.5mm copper wire in atty) but that low you probably get 1 watt.

Cheers ^^

Below is what threw me a little and since then I have looked at the Therion Manual and there is a power output chart with the lowest ohm's being 0.05 which is much lower than my go to build 0.20.

Evolution Vaping -
  • Temperature control lowest resistance: 0.08Ω
  • Power mode lowest resistance: 0.15Ω
Grey Haze - (I'm guessing this is referring to presets such as Kanthal perhaps)
  • Resistance Range: 0.25Ω (Kanthal); 0.15Ω (TC Mode)

I really like the Black version yet most of my atties are Stainless... Think I'm going to ponder for a few days over If I should get one and if so which colour scheme to get.

Last edited:
Associate
Have you wicked the pharaoh tank yet?? What's it like to vape?? Any good or a waste of money??
Well i have had mine for a day & it is the best single coil RTA that i have tried.
Got the postless deck on the way but the single coil deck is very good ,wicked using Kendo vape cotton(gold edition)
just pocked the wicks down to the bottom of wick well (3.5 mm framed staple )& no issues , wicks perfectly fine at 75w
even when chain vaping(70/30 juice), no leaking when refilling.Flavour is as good as Supreme + , loads of options with airflow.
Even the stainless drip tip is ok(ish), much prefer Delrim.

Caporegime
Well i have had mine for a day & it is the best single coil RTA that i have tried.
Got the postless deck on the way but the single coil deck is very good ,wicked using Kendo vape cotton(gold edition)
just pocked the wicks down to the bottom of wick well (3.5 mm framed staple )& no issues , wicks perfectly fine at 75w
even when chain vaping(70/30 juice), no leaking when refilling.Flavour is as good as Supreme + , loads of options with airflow.

Thanks for the input :). Yeh I heard the drip tip isn't very nice, quite surprised that they didn't use delrin.

How many decks did yours come with? Just the one single coil deck with the phillips screws as shown on some of the reviews??

Associate
How many decks did yours come with? Just the one single coil deck with the phillips screws as shown on some of the reviews??
Yup just the single coil deck with Philips screws (bought from Ecig) ,tank does not get ridiculously hot so drip tip is fine but not perfect.

Soldato

How many warps & what ohm are the coils?

Might build mine tonight

Associate
Well it is a framed staple coil ,Ohm's out @ .35 about 6 wraps , cannot for the life of me remember what i used to make coil,
just a shortish length of coil i had lying about.

Soldato
My AL85 finally turned up, lovely little thing for when im out and about.

WP_20170324_17_48_13_WEBRich_zpsffarp4hk.jpg

Soldato
so did mine..but i noticed when i was was vaping at 60W low ohms last night the battery showed low power at 50% apart from that the size is perfect, will give it another test today.

likely the battery can't supply the necessary current, all my mods will do that at some point, even the rx2/3 when i'm pushing 150w in the troll it'll start at about 40% capacity dropping wattage.

Back
Top Bottom