***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Hey guys,

Have a Cool Fire IV TC100 and using SS coils and finally getting into vaping a bit more as im determined to kick the smokes for good!

Does anyone have any recommendations for decent juice in bottles bigger than 30ml? Want to find an everyday juice that I can get in larger quantities so that I don't run low and have any temptations to go back to the tabs!

Started off with Vampie Vape Heisenberg, which was a bit too menthol-ly for me and caused me to cough, like Naughty Juice Crush but just ended up tasting of nothing after a while.

Picked up some ZAP! Juice golden pomelo today in town which i'm enjoying, so prefer fruity, strawberry/blueberry flavours.

Any ideas?

Soldato
So my Troll V2 seems a bit knackered. had to resort to the chuff cap today as the 510 and the top for it seemed sunk in a bit when I looked closely.

Seems that the lip around the top of the lid has worn off. weird.

So now although I have the Pharaoh RDA I am not a big fan, keep getting dry hits no matter how I wick it.

Looking at either the Troll RTA or the Pharaoh RTA, which is the better option?

Caporegime
We
So my Troll V2 seems a bit knackered. had to resort to the chuff cap today as the 510 and the top for it seemed sunk in a bit when I looked closely.

Seems that the lip around the top of the lid has worn off. weird.

So now although I have the Pharaoh RDA I am not a big fan, keep getting dry hits no matter how I wick it.

Looking at either the Troll RTA or the Pharaoh RTA, which is the better option?
Well I have the troll rta and cannot fault it, easy to wick and doesn't leak. Flavour is good on it but keep in mind it's a dual coil tank.

I have a pharaoh rta myself on order, so until I receive it I won't be able to give any opinions on it.

Saying that, go back a page or 2 and someone on here has the pharaoh rta and rates it quite highly. Again it's a single coil tank but dual coil decks are available as well.

Soldato
Does anyone have any recommendations for decent juice in bottles bigger than 30ml?
Nope.
New laws limit bottle sizes to 10ml... probably to force you back on the fags and paying baccy tax.
You can still buy a shedload of bottles, of course... or get concentrates and mix up your own in however many millilitre or even whole litre quantities you care to.

Soldato
We

Well I have the troll rta and cannot fault it, easy to wick and doesn't leak. Flavour is good on it but keep in mind it's a dual coil tank.

I have a pharaoh rta myself on order, so until I receive it I won't be able to give any opinions on it.

Saying that, go back a page or 2 and someone on here has the pharaoh rta and rates it quite highly. Again it's a single coil tank but dual coil decks are available as well.
Cheers

I do love the Troll V2 and could be tempted just to buy a replacement, however the Troll RTA does look like a great choice, sometimes I can't be bothered dripping.

Soldato
A lot of people on here rate the Troll but i cant get on with it, have the Pharaoh RDA and RTA on order at the moment though.
The Serpent is a good in 25mm, great flavour

Associate
I can't get on with the Troll RTA either.

I am with you on this, I can't quite get on with it either. Flavour does not seem all there and it seems to leak through the air holes no matter how I wick it.

I have the Pharaoh RDA too and its very nice to build on but its really annoying to fill up. The whole tilt to the side and drip method does not work well for me at all. I like a tight air flow for a warmer vape which on this RDA causes a really annoying whistling sound :(

Caporegime
Oooh vapemail this morning, completely forgot that I ordered 3 spools of the geekvape fused clapton wire from FT a few weeks ago. They were pretty cheap so bought them and completely forgot that they were on the way to me lol.

That will keep me going for awhile, wire seems pretty good so far. Got 2 more pre made fused clapton coils to finish then I can start on making my own.

Now just waiting on my pharaoh rta tank.

Permabanned
Picked up my Pharaoh RTA from my brick and mortar over the weekend. Such a great tank. Superb flavour and so ridiculously easy to build on.

Cracked this morning after months of holding back and finally brought a Hexohm V3. Tis a second hand one but all the same, cost me a pretty penny!

Soldato
The Troll RTA is a great tank, but you have to put a suitable build in it and wick it right, i tried with 3.5mm claptons and it was ok, no leaks but felt lacking, put in two 3.5mm Juggernauts and it is top notch, great flavour and again, No leaks in well over a week and over 100ml of juice through it.

Got some vapemail today too, Epetite DNA60 and VTC5 18650 for it :)

Permabanned
The Troll RTA is a great tank, but you have to put a suitable build in it and wick it right, i tried with 3.5mm claptons and it was ok, no leaks but felt lacking, put in two 3.5mm Juggernauts and it is top notch, great flavour and again, No leaks in well over a week and over 100ml of juice through it.

I think it's just preference. Had the damn thing for 2 weeks, trying every build I had available too me in it. Just wasn't for me.

Soldato
Very true Dr T, personal preference, just like flavours and NIC levels, we all have our own tastes. :)
But i wont agree that it leaks... thats just people not building/wicking it right.

Soldato
I think it's just preference. Had the damn thing for 2 weeks, trying every build I had available too me in it. Just wasn't for me.

Definitely i tried about 6 builds of different wire and sizes and the flavour wasn't there at all, didnt get any leaks though and some of the builds were chucking out clouds.

Had a bonus today looked in my brewing cupboard and found some apple/custard/cin that i made that tasted like domestos 2 months ago annnnnd its bloody lovely, so i have 200ml of that while waiting for my others to steep.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I re-wicked my Troll last night funnily enough!

I originally put in too little cotton so was leaking like a good'en when I refilled it. Re-wicked it AGAIN last night (in a rush) thinking it would be fine...nope, no flavour and ever so slightly dry on a big pull = too much cotton.

There's a line with regards to too much/too little cotton, but once you get it right with a solid build in there you're laughing (until you run out of juice!!).

Associate
Still struggling to find a suitable mod as an upgrade from the Alien to a 3/4 battery one.. Had a hold of a iJoy Maxo today, and fits my hand perfectly, as does the GX350... Anyone have experience with the bigger 3/4 battery mods? Reading/asking around, the Lost Vape Triade seems overpriced for what it is and my local vape store friend, whom I spoke to outside of work compared them to Apple products, for people with more money than sense ;), and the quality is in the GX350 or Maxo if I wanted a higher battery capacity... By the way, they had neither in stock so led me to believe them more :p

Soldato
Decided to order a Pharaoh rta from fast tech.

However was also about to order the Tarot Nano kit from ft as well, as the price is so much cheaper than anywhere else.

It only gives me three postage options due to the battery.

So my question is what will be the best?

Registered Airmail via Singapore Post FREE (6 to 20 days in transit typical)
DHL Express +$28.16 (note possible surcharge for remote delivery areas)
Registered Airmail via PostNL +$1.96 (12 working days in transit typical)

Back
Top Bottom