***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Anyone recommend me a nice, safe pastry/doughnut/cheesecake recipe to mix up?

When I say safe, I mean free from most crap :P

Last edited:

Aha literally ordered the concentrates for that this morning :p Thanks though! I'm liking the look of a lot of HiC's recipes so far.

Do you know of a nice lemonade by any chance? One with as little throat hit as possible. Citrus flavours often feel like a blade on my throat.

Also, what's your opinion on the Capella concentrates? I can't seem to find any info on there site about ingredients :/

Aha literally ordered the concentrates for that this morning :p Thanks though! I'm liking the look of a lot of HiC's recipes so far.

Do you know of a nice lemonade by any chance? One with as little throat hit as possible. Citrus flavours often feel like a blade on my throat.

Also, what's your opinion on the Capella concentrates? I can't seem to find any info on there site about ingredients :/

Flavourah Lemonade is a nice base. But you need something to go with it. Raspberry/Strawberry something like that. Can't imagine it being all that nice on it's own.

Capella are good. They list on their site under 'AP Status' if they contain Diacetyl/Acetoin/AP. For the record, if there's say a Capella Vanilla Custard v1 and v2, the v2 will be reformulated to not contain any diketones. Same goes with TFA (The Flavour Apprentice), their 'DX' range is reformulated to not contain diketones.

Flavourah Lemonade is a nice base. But you need something to go with it. Raspberry/Strawberry something like that. Can't imagine it being all that nice on it's own.

Capella are good. They list on their site under 'AP Status' if they contain Diacetyl/Acetoin/AP. For the record, if there's say a Capella Vanilla Custard v1 and v2, the v2 will be reformulated to not contain any diketones. Same goes with TFA (The Flavour Apprentice), their 'DX' range is reformulated to not contain diketones.

Ahh excellent! I see the V2's listed separately on the chefsflavours site. Thank for the help buddy!

Vapemail arrived an hour before I'm due to leave for 4 days away. Had a brief look at the Movkin Disguiser - can't say I'm hugely impressed at first glance. Will have a proper play when I get back. Also got the Koopor mini. Fancied it for ages and finally got one. It's OK but the rounded corners mean every tank overhangs.

The star purchase though, has to be the Geekvape Peerles RDA. It looks great and vapes brilliantly. I quickly stuck a pre-made single alien in it at 0.33 ohms and fired it up - colour me impressed. It's so good, I'm taking it with me.

Right so got my pharoah rta tank just a few mins ago.

Only one major problem, the tank seems to be damaged. The air hole where the coils on top of, seems to have a crack running through it. Not sure if it's meant to be like that as I can't seem to find any proper close up of the deck itself. But the crack runs from the top to the bottom.

If anyone has one of these tanks, can you check to see if metal bit between the air holes has a crack in it?? I can't seem to unscrew the deck either so I'm pretty sure that the crack is probably not letting me unscrew the deck.

Sucks that I just got it and I'll have to return it for a new one. That's pretty shoddy QC control from digiflavor to let this cracked tank get through.

Right so got my pharoah rta tank just a few mins ago.

Only one major problem, the tank seems to be damaged. The air hole where the coils on top of, seems to have a crack running through it. Not sure if it's meant to be like that as I can't seem to find any proper close up of the deck itself. But the crack runs from the top to the bottom.

If anyone has one of these tanks, can you check to see if metal bit between the air holes has a crack in it?? I can't seem to unscrew the deck either so I'm pretty sure that the crack is probably not letting me unscrew the deck.

Sucks that I just got it and I'll have to return it for a new one. That's pretty shoddy QC control from digiflavor to let this cracked tank get through.

I'd have finished this tank in an hour or so so I'll let you know :)

The star purchase though, has to be the Geekvape Peerles RDA. It looks great and vapes brilliantly. I quickly stuck a pre-made single alien in it at 0.33 ohms and fired it up - colour me impressed. It's so good, I'm taking it with me.

I like it a lot, but I'm finding it harder and harder to build on those style build decks. If it isn't a 2 centre post, velocity style deck then I find it a little too fiddly.

got my Pharaoh RTA today and just had a massive leak...havent got a clue why have, was vaping nicely then just flooded, have rebuilt and will report back. its bloody massive with the extension on and the vape has been good so far.

got my Pharaoh RTA today and just had a massive leak...havent got a clue why have, was vaping nicely then just flooded, have rebuilt and will report back. its bloody massive with the extension on and the vape has been good so far.

Same thing happened to me on my first attempt. Only time it's happened thankfully! The problem is that the wicking ports are so damn big that you forget NOT to trim your cotton back so much.

yeah have rewicked and seems ok the funny thing was i tipped it upside down to check if it would be ok in my pocket and it went everywhere have double wicked as per rips vid, im impressed so far.

Vapemail today from vv, Sig 150 TC, things built like a tank, fires down to 0.1 and appears to have an sx chip, very happy for £20!

OBS crius plus, what a cracking RTA this is, the deck space is huge, more then on any other dual coil 25mm tank I've used, got 7 wraps of 26*2/34 fused Clapton over a 3mm bit in, lots of room to spare, 65w with just the bottom airflow, really nice dense warm flavourful vape, another £20 well spent!

Well just tried my hand at 24/32 paralell fused clapton/plain 22 and after much fiddling got something that at least looked neat, go to dry burn and DOH! reading 0.08 so the rx wont fire it and neither will anything else i have :(

If it's dual coil fire and burn in one side at a time as the resistance will creep up, have had coils as recently as last night read ~0.08 when first fitted then up to 0.13 once dry burned :)

Though if it's stainless you're screwed, as soon as it cools down it will drop south of .1 again :p

If it's dual coil fire and burn in one side at a time as the resistance will creep up, have had coils as recently as last night read ~0.08 when first fitted then up to 0.13 once dry burned :)

Though if it's stainless you're screwed, as soon as it cools down it will drop south of .1 again :p

Tried it but the rx doesnt seem to register sub 0.1 very well as only one coil registered 0.08 as well :D

And given the pair of fused claptons came out .12 when i removed the plain wire entirely...

Cant do more wraps either, 5 wraps of that is as much as the 22.5mm troll will take neatly.

Ahh well, the fused alone sits nicely at 140-160w i probably shouldnt be trying to go bigger :D

Back
Top Bottom