***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Sorry if this has been asked and answered - but with the new UK law coming in place on the 19th - does this also affect liquid nicotine? If so what options will be have?

I know @Gee mentioned above and also on discord to me but just wanted to know what the broader audience was doing as well.

I bought a few bottles today anyway for storage but just interested anyway.

I am categorically not buying anymore mixing stuff until I am out of stock lol

Thanks

Soldato
Sorry if this has been asked and answered - but with the new UK law coming in place on the 19th - does this also affect liquid nicotine? If so what options will be have?

I know @Gee mentioned above and also on discord to me but just wanted to know what the broader audience was doing as well.

I bought a few bottles today anyway for storage but just interested anyway.

I am categorically not buying anymore mixing stuff until I am out of stock lol

Thanks
Its going to be no nic above 20mg and no bottles bigger than 10ml either.

Soldato
I've just this minute placed an order with Darkstar for 1L VG, 500ml PG and a 500ml bottle of the VG base nic :)

Where would you guys suggest looking for flavour concentrates? Does anywhere stock flavours completely free of the nasty additives?

Associate
I've just this minute placed an order with Darkstar for 1L VG, 500ml PG and a 500ml bottle of the VG base nic :)

Where would you guys suggest looking for flavour concentrates? Does anywhere stock flavours completely free of the nasty additives?

If you can it might be best to try switch to the PG based nic, it's easier to store and easier to work with.

Soldato
If you can it might be best to try switch to the PG based nic, it's easier to store and easier to work with.

Oh damn I wish I knew that when placing the order :( the website says no changes when ordering so I guess I'm stuck with the VG base. It'll be ok to store this in the freezer?

Most if not all of my DIY mix will be >75% VG so I thought the VG nic would be the best choice.

Last edited:
Associate
Oh damn I wish I knew that when placing the order :( the website says no changes when ordering so I guess I'm stuck with the VG base. It'll be ok to store this in the freezer?

I would think so, but you will have to get it out to warm up before you use it. I would recommend decanting into smaller bottlers, keep one in the fridge and the rest freezer. VG is super thick even at room temperaure which makes it a bit more difficult to work with but it's not the end of the world.

Gee

Gee

Soldato

As above. My mixing guide is in the 1st post of this thread. Everything you need is in there.

Most if not all of my DIY mix will be >75% VG so I thought the VG nic would be the best choice.

Should've gone PG Nic mate. Hell of a lot easier to work with, especially if you're gonna to be keeping it in the fridge/freezer for the long term.

Associate
Does anybody have any experience with a griffin 25 or a limitless rtda gold?
Are they decent? do they have good flavour? any leaks?
I'm after good flavoursome tank thats wider(than 22mm) to put on a minikin v2 or an evic primo but I've not been keeping up with all the latest tanks and devices and I've spotted these for £15 each

Soldato
As above. My mixing guide is in the 1st post of this thread. Everything you need is in there.

Should've gone PG Nic mate. Hell of a lot easier to work with, especially if you're gonna to be keeping it in the fridge/freezer for the long term.

Ok cheers I'll have a look.

I wish I knew that before I ordered it :( I'll just have to make do and manage somehow.

Don
OP
It's fine. I use VG nic and freeze it. As long as you take it out of the freezer an hour before you plan to use it there will be no issues. If you mix by weight there's really no difference. VG nic is a pain when you're trying to use syringes to measure.

Soldato
My wire haul from FT arrived today:

2 x 5m spools of 26*2/34 fused clapton
2 x 10pc 26*2/38 fused clapton wire shots
1 x 5m Half Staggered
1 x 10pc Alien V2 (real alien) pre-mades
1 x 10pc staggered staple fused clapton pre-mades

Got a couple of the Alien V2 coils in the ammit just now, flavour is intense!

Soldato
Just bought a smok alien mod to go with my cleito (damn thing was stuck on my other mod), 2 batteries, and 15 assorted premium ejuices.

Got the ejuices for £30! I would recommend actually going to your local store to get a bargain, they need to get rid!

Back
Top Bottom