***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I'll wait until it's ready to ship next day on FT. Not sure which version of the Charon I will go for as the potentiometer version looks sweet too.

Also struggling with juices at the moment and plan to order a bunch of concentrates to mix up over the weekend so any recipes for me Gee? Been vaping mainly desert type juices which I still enjoy but thinking of going back to basics and finding a fruity ADV again.

Whats your go to ADV?

Don't really have a go-to ADV as of recent. I just find recipes and mix them up tbh.

Try this: https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/48703#hawaiian_pog_remix_by_gwandrei

I swapped the Dragonfruit to TFA's version, and I didn't add the CAP Super Sweet as it's far too much imo. Fantastic recipe though.

Gee

Gee

Soldato

Pre-built coils please

Good luck.

Soldato
Don't really have a go-to ADV as of recent. I just find recipes and mix them up tbh.

Try this: https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/48703#hawaiian_pog_remix_by_gwandrei

I swapped the Dragonfruit to TFA's version, and I didn't add the CAP Super Sweet as it's far too much imo. Fantastic recipe though.

Ironically enough I was looking at this recipe this morning and started adding to my basket but was plagued with "Out of Stock" What sites do you use for Concentrates as I've only used Chefs Vapour and Alchemist Cupboard in the past but I find Chefs Vapour is forever out of stock on most popular flavours.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Ironically enough I was looking at this recipe this morning and started adding to my basket but was plagued with "Out of Stock" What sites do you use for Concentrates as I've only used Chefs Vapour and Alchemist Cupboard in the past but I find Chefs Vapour is forever out of stock on most popular flavours.

Just checked Chefs Flavours mate, looks like it's all back in stock! Get ordering! ;)

Caporegime
tbf the build quality of the tanks themselves is pretty good imo, it's just the premade coils that have garbage qc (assuming they have any qc at all)

not gonna comment on their mods- never used em
I have the smok g priv mod and it's not bad tbh but every so often it will pop with a message saying ohms too high on my serpent mini. Funnily enough my DNA 200 mod will never ever pop that message up.

Usually taking off the tank will sort that message out.

Soldato
Just checked Chefs Flavours mate, looks like it's all back in stock! Get ordering! ;)

Above and beyond! Cheers Gee.

Ive ordered the recipe and heres hoping It'll be here tomorrow morning so I can mix over the weekend.

I went with the Super Sweet as I will mix a small batch with and without before hand, also I have some Ethyl Matol left at home (I think) but failing that I have some Sweetner not quite sure of the difference to be honest.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Above and beyond! Cheers Gee.

Ive ordered the recipe and heres hoping It'll be here tomorrow morning so I can mix over the weekend.

I went with the Super Sweet as I will mix a small batch with and without before hand, also I have some Ethyl Matol left at home (I think) but failing that I have some Sweetner not quite sure of the difference to be honest.

For me it was sweet enough without the Super Sweet. Personally I think the EM alongside the SS will make it far too sweet, but I guess taste is subjective.

EM is also known as TFA Cotton Candy (10% EM dissolved in PG) so if you've got that laying around, it'll be the same.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the juice with/without the SS mate. Was good to go as soon as I mixed it but the next day it rounded off nicely. The Passionfruit at first has quite a floral note to it, but it adds a very nice aftertaste.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Soldato
Looking for a new kit to add to my Smok Alien mod and Baby Beast tank. I just want something that gives great flavour and that comes in a kit or at least all the items can be ordered from the same website. I just have no idea what to buy at the moment. I like my current set up but I would prefer something that gave a better flavour with liquids.

I use vape mail for all my liquids at the moment.

Associate
Just came back from a 10 day exercise in North Wales to a bit of vape mail.

Limitless classic RDTA, threaded the screw on my Avocado while away so can't take it apart to clean it properly anymore. Nice cool vape even at higher watts. Love the post less deck, my first rta/rdta with one. Flavour good, clouds good, and top cap feels a bit more secure than the avocado.

Reload rta (clone) Wow, for £9 its fantastic. Decent build quality and great flavour.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Both these pairs of coils were dry burned clean and re-wicked yesterday. One day later both are gunged up to hell. That's the strawberry doughnut from Just Jam I got at vaper expo. I'll not be buying that again. Sweet & sickly and a coil killer.

HBvTBlDh.jpg

Soldato
For me it was sweet enough without the Super Sweet. Personally I think the EM alongside the SS will make it far too sweet, but I guess taste is subjective.

EM is also known as TFA Cotton Candy (10% EM dissolved in PG) so if you've got that laying around, it'll be the same.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the juice with/without the SS mate. Was good to go as soon as I mixed it but the next day it rounded off nicely. The Passionfruit at first has quite a floral note to it, but it adds a very nice aftertaste.

Enjoy!

The concentrates arrived Saturday morning and I mixed up two small batches shortly afterwards.

I found without adding the Super Sweet I could taste the individual flavours more but as I have an extremely sweet tooth it's no surprise to me that I prefer it with the Super Sweet, I would say by adding the Super Sweet it has made it harder to identify the individual flavours but I definitely get the floral taste but a sugary floral taste and a little more sickly of a juice.

It's a winner for me anyway but I possibly might revisit a make a larger batch without the Capella Super Sweet added and see how I find it longer term.

I have an urge to create a Mango/Pineapple/Guava juice now I'm thinking along the lines of Rubicon the drink.

Soldato
Both these pairs of coils were dry burned clean and re-wicked yesterday. One day later both are gunged up to hell. That's the strawberry doughnut from Just Jam I got at vaper expo. I'll not be buying that again. Sweet & sickly and a coil killer.

HBvTBlDh.jpg

That's like drip hacks cryo mango, barely get a day out of that and the coils are gunked, above all else it destroys cotton, once the coils are black I can just gently tug either end of the cotton and it falls apart right in the middle, still have 300ml of it to use but I just can't, as it destroys coils inside a working day so I can't take it to work, an evening drip at best.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Wotofo Serpent SMM edition arrived today. Came in 6 days from dispatch via FT using UK Express Post.

Fr2wICF.jpg

GvRRtg8.jpg

TjD8DVo.jpg

Sat on top of the Smoant Charon. One of the easiest tanks I've used to both wick and build. Will use it for a little longer and report back.

Soldato
My latest 3D design and print inspired by the Boxer and Reauleux shapes., DNA250 board wired for Dual 18650's, so 167w, also have one in dark blue running a 1300mAh 3s lipo for the full 250w.
X5F8Nzv.jpg
CJAVczy.jpg

Soldato
My GP spheroid v1 has finally broken after lasting for nearly 5 years :( can anyone recommend a replacement? I'd like something in the same style.
I think I still have mine kicking around somewhere - will have a look tomorrow. Never got on with it personally found it hard to use!

Associate
Wotofo Serpent SMM edition arrived today. Came in 6 days from dispatch via FT using UK Express Post.

Fr2wICF.jpg

GvRRtg8.jpg

TjD8DVo.jpg

Sat on top of the Smoant Charon. One of the easiest tanks I've used to both wick and build. Will use it for a little longer and report back.
I got mine the other day too and it's quickly become one of my favourites. Really easy to wick and decent flavour as well :)

Back
Top Bottom