***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Big big thumbs up for the aromamizer supreme V2, the airflow is the smoothest of any RTA I've tried, which means big clouds and big flavour.

Got dual 3mm 6 wrap 26*2/38 A1 fused Clapton's in it, can't put it down. None of the flaws of the v1 either, better juice control, no seeping at the airflow slots and an ultra comfy drip tip.

If you enjoyed the v1 the V2 will blow you away.

Associate
Just had to buy a istick pico 75w from Amazon due to another failure of a joyetech evic v two mini. I seem to get 12 months out of them only.
Going on holiday soon and didn't want to take the koopor plus.
Got it with the melo mini tank as it was only a quid or two cheaper without.
Hope the pico is as good as the vtc mini but lasts longer.

Last edited:
Soldato
Latest Build, V4 frame, Neon Green and matching drip tip, custom printed box with DNA250 board, dual 18650 sled, but wired through the proper balance plug and XT30 connector so it can be swapped to lipo for full power.
biO6a5h.jpg

Associate
So I've not got on with my babybeast much, problem with coils and managed to break the tip off, all within a month. What suggestions to people have for a decent tank to go on the smok alien?

when i first bought the baby beast i loved it, but recently the coils have been shocking and ive not managed to get more than a week out of any of them(all types)

currently using my blazer mini and the 0.6 coils are lasting a lot longer than the baby beast coils. cleito 120 is also a good bet

Associate
Just a heads up guys, T-juice code for 25% off, FINDME
Ends on Sunday and limited to 3x concentrate and 5x premix

This applies to www.HalcyonHaze.co.uk also, their Gin's Addiction is awesome, albeit very strong for sub ohm drippers/tanks. I dilute it with VG almost doubling volume and its still really tasty, they did a 35% discount code a while back and I ordered 10x30ml bottles and forgot to apply the discount code, could have saved £60 :p

Associate
My Pico arrived and is okay, bit smaller than the VTC mini so even more pocket friendly -which is nice.
My VTC mini that packed up has now decided to start working again...I opened it up and it appears that juice has leaked into the internals.

How do you guys prepare your tanks for the aeroplane, last 2 times away mine has leaked everywhere, I assume I will have to empty it before the flight.
I usually just close the juice holes and close the air control and pop it into a zip lock bag, at least the juice that leaks out doesn't get anywhere else.

Don
OP
Either dump the juice before the flight, or invert the tanks and keep them that way through the flight. Inverting them means that as the pressure changes it's just squeezing air in and out of the coil rather than juice.

Soldato
Either dump the juice before the flight, or invert the tanks and keep them that way through the flight. Inverting them means that as the pressure changes it's just squeezing air in and out of the coil rather than juice.

yep, other potential option if you have a top fill tank is to fill it right to the brim- no air=no pressure expansion=no leaking

inverting or dumping juice is more assured though.

Back
Top Bottom