***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Caporegime
The only difficulty with mixing is making and testing new recipes, a lot of trial and error. The only real reason i DIY is due to price, hack shots are cheap enough tbh.

Also you dont need to care if the nic shots are whatever ratio, you can simply adjust how much PG/VG you add in. The only problem that can occur is if you want to make very high VG liquids.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/create You really need to be using this.
Yeh I’ve been using that site for my mixing. From what I have mixed and looking at that site above, my DH mixes came out to 80/20 which is still fine I guess. I’ve vaped some of the mixes I did and they all seem fine, just need a good steep before they shine.

My next batch of mixing I’ll be aiming for 70/30 mix as that’s what I’m normally used to.

Soldato
Well, BoV smells pretty good at least. Might be an 8-12 week job going by a couple of the reviews... We'll have to see.
I'll let you know what the others are like :)

You know, I think I actually like blue slush :eek: I've been squonking it in the pulse 24 since yesterday and the bubblegum thing grew on me after a couple of ml. I understand why you wouldn't like it though. I'll take yours off your hands if you haven't chucked it down the sink yet :D

Yeah, it's always hard to get an idea of the real size of mods and atties. Pics and vids almost always make them look bigger (giggity) or skew the proportions somehow.

Definitely gonna grab that DNA update. I only really use wattage and that replay feature looks brilliant.

Tried BM in the Narca, bit better so it's getting bumped up to a vapable, I suppose it can sub out Sparkout for a day or two and it'll increase my Sparkout taste again, Blue Slush, don't think it's going to happen regardless what I use.

So, by the sounds of BOV, I think I can envisage an OcUK Juice Swap Shop kind of thing happening Pete.;):D

Associate
Found a new ADV! Manabush Omusa is full of flavour on the inhale and leaves a stunningly good after taste. Using it on a Nautilus 2 at 19 watts.
30ml for £13 is expensive but worth it for me. I can't stand 70/30 in the Nautilus as it makes a choking MTL vape.
Got an Ehpro mod 101 and going to get a couple of 18350's for a mini regulated setup.

Permabanned
Top notch suggestion on the squonk idea, I popped in to my local vape shop on the way home from work and they had a Pulse BF kit for a web-equivilient price so I grabbed it. Satisfies my love of mechs and has a nice RDA thrown in,

All I will say is, why didn't I try this squeezy bottle nonsense before ?! Thick flavourful clouds of an RDA, without the sticky fingers or worry about thick juices.

Genuinly thank you for the idea.

For juice, I discovered Brasberry mint is available in the UK as a concentrate, arrived this morning, got my mixing gear out and made some up. I also knocked up some raspberry donut - to they will keep me going while I sample some other stuff,

bt1DlkJl.jpg

Will pop one of these on my shopping list - can go though my remaining coils. Cheers :)
that's all I do now is squonk .. rest of my mods are in the draw .. just had a dna 75c made for me vapesmarter great kit well made .my out and about is vt inbox 2 yrs old now with a few mech squonks

Soldato
right, i'm fed up of this messing with the subtank malarkey

tried ressurecting the tfv4 and using the rba deck but like the serpent mini i just can't get it working right.

so thinking squonking might be the route to go, question is, is there a market for low power (up to 50w) squonkers and if so where do i go and what do i look at?

Caporegime
Well my suggestion is the hotcig rsq, single 18650 squonk mod and goes up to 80watts. I usually vape at 50-60watts on it, brilliant little box that’s regulated so no danger of blowing your face apart.

Or wait a month or 2 and the new pulse squonk reg mod will be out. Again a 80watt box, that looks pretty decent as well.

Why not have a look at either the serpent smm or bravo tank from wotofo. I use the serpent smm and it’s just so easy to wick and build on. But it’s a single coil tank or the bravo which is a dual coil tank. Both are easy to wick, easier than the serpent mini.

Soldato
Well my suggestion is the hotcig rsq, single 18650 squonk mod and goes up to 80watts. I usually vape at 50-60watts on it, brilliant little box that’s regulated so no danger of blowing your face apart.

Or wait a month or 2 and the new pulse squonk reg mod will be out. Again a 80watt box, that looks pretty decent as well.

Why not have a look at either the serpent smm or bravo tank from wotofo. I use the serpent smm and it’s just so easy to wick and build on. But it’s a single coil tank or the bravo which is a dual coil tank. Both are easy to wick, easier than the serpent mini.

i'm happy with single or dual (although somehow i always build better with dual, no i don't know how that works either)

was thinking for the mod going for 2 batteries for the life, size is less of a concern (my daily carry is an rx2/3)

what about the dripper element? kinda hard to tell at a glance between what i'm after and a massive cloud chucker

Caporegime
Well on my squonks, the only rda’s I use is the dead rabbit 24mm rda which is a dual coil but can be run in a single coil config. The dead rabbit sq which is a single coil rda and the very expensive psyclone Mods Entheon rda. Both are single coil rda’s, I’m not a fan of dual coil set ups to be honest. The dead rabbit 24mm is a cloud chucker depending on your build. Same with the sq version but both are good flavour machines. The entheon is purely a flavour rda, I’ve put a beefy coil in there and it’s not a cloud chucker but flavour is immense.

But yeh they are the only ones I use on my hotcig rsq. That’s not to say there aren’t more, there are plenty of squonk rda’s. Another good one for flavour is the oumier wasp Nano rda.

Everyone has their own preferences but for me the above 3 are my favourites. All easy to build on and wick up.

On my rsq i easily get a days use out of one battery and that’s at 50watts.

Soldato
Hmmm, food for thought.

I've never really got on with blasting high power from a single cell, generally i tend to have my mods rated for double what i vape at, guess its just how i am but i can sense when a mod starts struggling when the cell is low.

For example im using the rx2/3 with 2 batteries for the subtank currently, i do have a pico but it just isnt the same.

Soldato
Tried BM in the Narca, bit better so it's getting bumped up to a vapable, I suppose it can sub out Sparkout for a day or two and it'll increase my Sparkout taste again, Blue Slush, don't think it's going to happen regardless what I use.

So, by the sounds of BOV, I think I can envisage an OcUK Juice Swap Shop kind of thing happening Pete.;):D

Well, one out of two possible salvations is better than none!

You're gonna have to come up with something better than Blue Slush if you want swapsies with BoV, my bruddah :p

that's all I do now is squonk .. rest of my mods are in the draw .. just had a dna 75c made for me vapesmarter great kit well made .my out and about is vt inbox 2 yrs old now with a few mech squonks

Pics or it didn't happen :p

was thinking for the mod going for 2 batteries for the life, size is less of a concern (my daily carry is an rx2/3)

GBOX, my man.

Soldato
GBOX, my man.

yep, looks about right, guessing it's roughly the same as the rx2/3 with 3 batt's? should be fine.

just ordered a gbox and a dead rabbit, will give it a go and see how that does. kinda hoped i was done buying vaping gear but at the end of the day i have more important things atm than messing around spending 20 attempts trying to wick a tank.

Caporegime
Should have tried the serpent smm tank or the bravo, they are literally the easiest tanks I have ever wicked on. No need to fluff up your wicks, just shove them into the wick holes and away u go.

But good choice in the squonk gear, can’t say I was impressed with the gbox. I had a play with one and I found the screen hard to read in the sunlight. But then I’m not into big bulky mods anymore. Hardly touch my lost vape triada dna200 mod anymore.

Soldato
Should have tried the serpent smm tank or the bravo, they are literally the easiest tanks I have ever wicked on. No need to fluff up your wicks, just shove them into the wick holes and away u go.

yeah, i dunno i've just never had luck with dedicated rda's for some reason. only tank i could ever wick right was the tfv8 deck which shouldn't have been easy but it was. think i'm a bit disillusioned.

But good choice in the squonk gear, can’t say I was impressed with the gbox. I had a play with one and I found the screen hard to read in the sunlight. But then I’m not into big bulky mods anymore. Hardly touch my lost vape triada dna200 mod anymore.

i normally carry in a breast pocket on my body warmer (which is more of a pocket platform than a warmer) so bulk isn't a big problem for me.

now i need to get more juice wire and cotton, man todays been expensive on the vaping front.

Soldato
Took advantage of the NomNomz 20% discount and stocked up on 60ml Pineapple Cup concentrate, a few 10ml concentrate samples of Um Bongo, Pear Drips and while I was there got some Strawberry Custard and Caramel Custard Doughnut by Dripworks to give them a try as everyone seems to rant and rave about dripworks and should be ready in three weeks or two weeks earlier than @Uncle Petey 's BOV.:p:D

Soldato
Thanks for the head's up. I grabbed some of the caramel custard too, along with some chronic cookie to help fill the long arse steeping gap.

So nyer :p

Not wanting 60ml of BOV, might not like it:D

Thinking more along the lines of 10ml samples of some of your BOV, Mango, LMP, Verandi, never know might send some other goodies too along with the Slush.

I was gonna sort you out some samples anyway, but if you've got some tasty stuff lying around, cool :)

Back
Top Bottom