1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rilot, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Relentless81

Capodecina

Downloaded and installed it but no idea how to find OCUK channel they havent made it easy to search

2. Gee

Mobster

https://discord.gg/vTYhQN

Click add server then join - copy that in.

3. Yas786

Caporegime

Good choice, I have both the pulse bf and the hotcig rsq and my pulse is sat in a drawer not being used.

Absolutely love mine to bits although I’m interested in the pulse bf regulated squonker but going to wait for a few reviews before I decide between that and a dna75c squonk mod.

4. flea.rider

Hitman

dna75c squonk mod is a must if u use ss316 ..and after the new yr in china we get replay cant wait ... just hope it's not just hype

5. Yas786

Caporegime

Well I use all types of wires but it’s the replay function that’s got me interested in the dna75c board.

6. Stan_Lite

Man of Honour

The Vaping Biker has a sample of the DNA250C and according to his first impressions the replay is the dog's doodahs.

7. Relentless81

Capodecina

@Gee

Hi mate, was just looking at the calculator, is the FlavourArt concentrates PG or VG or can they be either, doesnt seem to say anywhere in description, I'm going to guess PG because the calc results you sent over show 60VG so PG inc the nic and the concentrates? And the amount of flavour, their website states use 3% is that 3% per flavour so if I'm making something containing one flavour I add three percent of that flavour to the mix, 2 flavours in a mix 6% 3 flavours in a mix 9% etc?

Thanks

8. Gee

Mobster

FlavourArt concentrates are PG based, the e-liquid-recipes calculator defaults to PG concentrates so you don't need to change anything there.

3% is a good place to start. Use http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors and search for the concentrate you're using. It'll give an average percent for a single mix and a percentage if it's part of a recipe.

Taste is subjective though, so you may find you end up changing the percentages somewhat. Just don't go mental with them. FA are strong concentrates so you don't need much at all, I wouldn't go over 6% on any.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  9. Relentless81

Capodecina

Thanks Gee, I'm getting excited now really hoping everything arrives before the weekend

10. Uncle Petey

Capodecina

In today's episode...

Been using a Nudge 22 for the last couple of days.
    The Wasp edges it for outright flavour, probably because your lips are right on the coil, but the Nudge is an overall better vape due to the 810 and being less sensitive to slight oversquonking.
    Basically, you're a lot less likely to get juice in your mouth with this.
    The included coils work well with it too. Smooth vape with no spits or pops unlike the alien I tried in there.

Manly glitter driptip not included.

[​IMG]

/diary

11. pgi947

Capodecina

Big fan of the nudge 24, may have to give the 22 a blast too!

12. Gee

Mobster

Good to hear mate. Give me a shout when it arrives and I'll walk you through it if needed.

13. squarehead94

Wise Guy

How do people recommend Flavour Boss and Drip Hacks for bottle shots? Im thinking of trying bottle shots next up after ive used up my stash of juice, and lubrisolve do a ready mixed 70/30 mix of VG:pG really cheap so.

Well that said, Im wanting to go into bottle shots as its just easier to get a perfect mix, so far im thinking:
    FB for blackcurrant/cherry tunes
    Drip Hacks for Cryo Fantasi and Cryo Granita

14. Sayso

Mobster

Made a few batches up last night banana, applepie and custard,gingerbread man and LMP from Darkstar and heizenblizzard from driphacks.

Have bought a few bits recently aswell Modefined Sirius, rx2 20700 version, vandyvape Pyro and geekvape Blitzen,. the sirius is a great bit of kit and runs aswell as my lostvape mods for a 1/3 of the price. Running the Pyro with a single big fat staple and the Blitzen with dual fused claptons, both vape really well but the Pyro takes it for flavour.

Edit: the only flavourboss vape i keep coming back to is the Custard cream one, needs a good 4 weeks steep though. Have got the rasberry ripple one but i have given more of it away than i have vaped.

15. Gee

Mobster

I've tried two or three from Flavour Boss and they were far too sweet for me so I chucked them.

Cryo Granita & Fantasi would be pretty easy to replicate. There's loads of Orange Soda recipes online (that don't have 5% sweetener in them).

You're also better off buying your PG and VG separately rather than the base mixes.

16. flea.rider

Hitman

vg and pg I get off amazon klasscool .. he does it on ebay for twice as much ..lol

17. Yas786

Caporegime

Word of warning the DH cryo fantasi is nothing like orange soda. I ordered a shortfill bottle of it from DH to try it out and I found absolutely vile. It’s more of a marmalade orange so unless you like that then go for it.

I still have the cryo fantasi shortfill bottle, other than a few ml used it’s pretty much full. So if anyone wants it give me a shout otherwise I’m dumping it, just haven’t got round to doing it.

18. Gee

Mobster

Have you tried Darkstar? Looks to be a lot cheaper than Classikool.

19. flea.rider

Hitman

theres a few quid in it once you add delivery.. but thx

20. nightrider1470

Mobster

Guys buy one of those silicone ice cube packs they are perfect for storage of liquids and pens... My Mrs randomly put all my stuff in one... So much better

https://imgur.com/6II39ZN