***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
V2 apparently, its not condensation, sometimes its ok, tiny bit of leak, sometimes it pee's liquid out.

Yeah, I've watched some wicking videos where they say how unforgiving the kylin is, so should be fun when I try and wick mine properly. :D I'm going to try and get it spot on but I'll probably still get some leaking. Vaping Vic says the Kylin mini is even worse and if the wicking isn't absolutely 100% perfect, it leaks.

Ive got the V2. You'll know yours is the V2 because it has the threaded silver wheel that sits on the glass between the top cap and the top of the chimney.

Permabanned
Yeah, I've watched some wicking videos where they say how unforgiving the kylin is, so should be fun when I try and wick mine properly. :D I'm going to try and get it spot on but I'll probably still get some leaking. Vaping Vic says the Kylin mini is even worse and if the wicking isn't absolutely 100% perfect, it leaks.

Ive got the V2. You'll know yours is the V2 because it has the threaded silver wheel that sits on the glass between the top cap and the top of the chimney.

Yup V2. Its annoying as its a great tank otherwise, will try it with a bit more wick stuffed in the holes.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
@Gee

Hi mate, was wondering if you had any issues with coil life because since I started mixing (which I am loving BTW I've made a few different flavours now) I've noticed my coils are only lasting a few days before they start leaking out of the air holes. Previously on this same tank they would last at least a week.

Its really strange because the previous juice had sugar in it where as this stuff has none. It could be because I have a bad batch of coils maybe but thats not happened before and I've had this tank for a while and used a lot of coils in it but thought I would ask as my other tanks are a while off being delivered.

Cheers

Was your juice previously 50/50 or did it contain more VG? If you're making it 50/50 and the previous juice was thicker, that might explain why it's leaking out the air holes. If it is leaking, it's nothing to do with coil life. Try making it 60VG/40PG and see how you get on.

Soldato
Was your juice previously 50/50 or did it contain more VG? If you're making it 50/50 and the previous juice was thicker, that might explain why it's leaking out the air holes. If it is leaking, it's nothing to do with coil life. Try making it 60VG/40PG and see how you get on.

Previous juice was 70VG and used it for quite a while. I've made some 60/40 and one 70/30 but they're both the same and leak slightly, weird. I'll see what happens with my new tanks, hopefully just bad coils as it doesn't make sense for it to be the juice

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Previous juice was 70VG and used it for quite a while. I've made some 60/40 and one 70/30 but they're both the same and leak slightly, weird. I'll see what happens with my new tanks, hopefully just bad coils as it doesn't make sense for it to be the juice

Sweeteners can stiffen up the cotton somewhat (from my experience). Providing the coil is wicked well and has enough cotton, it shouldn't leak. Probably a duff one.

While I'm here does anyone know where to get a basic build deck like a wooden one? havent been able to find anything other than the coil master stuff

No point in them tbh. I've got a Coil Master 521 Tab and I've probably used it twice. Just build it on top of your mod, there'll be hardly any difference in the resistance.

Soldato
Sweeteners can stiffen up the cotton somewhat (from my experience). Providing the coil is wicked well and has enough cotton, it shouldn't leak. Probably a duff one.

No point in them tbh. I've got a Coil Master 521 Tab and I've probably used it twice. Just build it on top of your mod, there'll be hardly any difference in the resistance.

Is there sweeteners in the Flavourart stuff? Thats all I've been using. Its happened to last two coils but could just be coincidence

Ah ok cool, save me looking for one

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Assuming you're using Nicotine shots, that's the correct amount. Not that much of a fan of TPA Watermelon though as it's quite artificial tasting. TPA Strawberry (Ripe) is decent.

Soldato
@Merlin5 SMOK mods are crap. Have a look at the Eleaf Invoke. £22 on Fasttech - https://www.fasttech.com/product/9381503-authentic-eleaf-invoke-220w-tc-vw-apv-box-mod

Thanks Gee. Love the size, it's absolutely the right height. You're going to call me too fussy :p but it doesn't really appeal to me. I want a trigger fire button, I don't like centred tanks, and I want it more square shape like the AL85. Seems like I'll have to sacrifice the height for something I like the look of. Would you not rate the Smok G-Priv 2? I'd considered the Smoant TS 218 which looks a bit like the G-Priv 2, although doesn't have the trigger button. The Smoant Ranker looks good, quite similar look to the AL85, has the trigger button but much bigger and not much colour choice.

Back
Top Bottom