***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Has anyone got any pre-mixed flavour concentrate recommendations?

Been using VampVamp Heisenberg\Pinkman recently but need something different. Fruit\Menthol preferred, custard isn't my thing!

Edit: By premixed I mean a flavour I can add my own PG\VG\Nic to!

Why don't you get some 'normal' concentrates from the likes of FlavourArt or Capella and make your own?

Shameless bump before I retire it to the draw. Seems to be a lack of youtube videos on it as well...

I think any Kayfun will struggle to wick 80VG juice, have you tried anything thinner? 60/40 should be OK.

Permabanned
I think any Kayfun will struggle to wick 80VG juice, have you tried anything thinner? 60/40 should be OK.

The 5 seems to wick a lot better then previous entries. I've only tried 70/30 so far but it wicks no problem. Though only with a small amount of Cotton Bacon, struggles to do anything when I use the standard Japanese cotton pads. Have similar problems with my Serpent Mini.

Soldato
Is it genuine or a clone?

Mines genuine and I've not had any issues as of yet with flavour or wicking. What wire and wicking method are you using?

It is a clone. Seems to be a good one though. Might be fact my coil is quite thick and raised (Alien claptons). I have cotton bacon, might try thinning it out a bit. How far into the wells do you stuff the cotton?

Permabanned
It is a clone. Seems to be a good one though. Might be fact my coil is quite thick and raised (Alien claptons). I have cotton bacon, might try thinning it out a bit. How far into the wells do you stuff the cotton?

Could be the fact it's a clone dude. The slightest change in juice well depth/length can throw it off.

I wick it like most would a Griffin. A fair amount of fluffy wick cut just a hair below the start of the well itself.

Soldato
Could be the fact it's a clone dude. The slightest change in juice well depth/length can throw it off.

I wick it like most would a Griffin. A fair amount of fluffy wick cut just a hair below the start of the well itself.

Will try this. I have stuffed the juice well with cotton. Most videos have this method. I imagine with high vg it would hinder the flow.

Maybe I am just fussy. I compare everything to the toot :(

Cheers dude!

Permabanned
Will try this. I have stuffed the juice well with cotton. Most videos have this method. I imagine with high vg it would hinder the flow.

Cheers dude!

Aha tbf mate, I don't think the flavour is all that with the 5 :/

It's pretty tasty and I really love Kayfuns aesthetic and general design (that alone is worthy of the price tag) but I still think the original Griffin is the one to beat for flavour :/

Soldato
Aha tbf mate, I don't think the flavour is all that with the 5 :/

It's pretty tasty and I really love Kayfuns aesthetic and general design (that alone is worthy of the price tag) but I still think the original Griffin is the one to beat for flavour :/

Thanks again, does it come with a single coil adapter? Not a fan of the dual coil velocity style deck!

Soldato
Just had my Fuchal 213 come. It looks nice but the sticker on the box is funny?

"in order to reach 213W output wattage, please use the high sustained high rate of 40A batteries"

Do they even make 18650 40A batteries?

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I've not got enough time - Am off away later in the week and my aromamizer has drunk all my juice! Was hoping to avoid eye-watering costs of pre-made when I've got 400ml of home brew VG\nic mix awaiting flavour :D

If you've got your base mix all ready to go, all you need to do is add your concentrate(s) and you're good.

FlavourArt Fuji & Blackcurrant is a good blend, one of my favourites.
Strawberry, Mango, Coconut & Mandarin also goes well together (again FA).

Pick up two from Vapable or something, or get the 6 for £16 offer from the FA site, you'll have them Thursday at the latest.

Just had my Fuchal 213 come. It looks nice but the sticker on the box is funny?

"in order to reach 213W output wattage, please use the high sustained high rate of 40A batteries"

Do they even make 18650 40A batteries?

No they don't. A pair of Samsung 25R5/Sony VTC5's will be fine, although personally I wouldn't attempt at hitting it at 213W on dual 18650's. What do you usually vape at?

Last edited:
Soldato
I've used the Crazy Wire Company with no issues in the past although this time around they shipped my order the following day yet almost 2 weeks later I haven't received my order. Decided to give them a quick call and they assured me they had shipped out my order (not that I was disputing) but they then re-shipped my order with a free spool of 28g Kanthal which arrived the next day.

Credit where it is due, great customer service especially considering this is most likely Royal Mails fault.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I've used the Crazy Wire Company with no issues in the past although this time around they shipped my order the following day yet almost 2 weeks later I haven't received my order. Decided to give them a quick call and they assured me they had shipped out my order (not that I was disputing) but they then re-shipped my order with a free spool of 28g Kanthal added which arrived the next day.

Credit where it is due, great customer service especially considering this is most likely Royal Mails fault.

They are excellent tbf. Evolution Vaping is another fantastic site if you ever need anything. If there's ever a problem with my order (which is rare) they'll ring me directly before 5 to sort it out and they've STILL managed to get it to me the next day.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I've used the Crazy Wire Company with no issues in the past although this time around they shipped my order the following day yet almost 2 weeks later I haven't received my order. Decided to give them a quick call and they assured me they had shipped out my order (not that I was disputing) but they then re-shipped my order with a free spool of 28g Kanthal which arrived the next day.

I ordered a spool of 24g and 26g spool of Tiger Wire from them, they sent me two spools of 26g however. A quick email and they sent me out a replacement spool of 24g no questions asked. My go-to these days for wire. Great quality wire no matter what, no point spending extra anywhere else tbh.

Soldato
The only problem I've had with crazy wire on a few occasions is a lot of presumably machine oil on the wire, literally caked in the stuff. Running my finger along a strand of the wire would leave a huge black line.

Have also bought a spool of clapton wire from them before that would start to rust after 1 tank regardless of the juice I was using, yuck!

Soldato
Looking great there Tommy, my second Pico and Serpent Mini have just shipped, i went for the all black option this time, for both mod and tank :)

Thank you! Have also got a black combo in the post, the mod arrived last week, with any luck the mini will be here before the end of this one.

Soldato
Hi,

Looking for a recommendation for a first vape to get us off the occasional drunk rollies and e-cigs which we've also been trying. I know next to nothing about them, apart from some appear to look more like a bong and generate ridiculous amounts of vapour which I don't fancy.

The locals garages all sell a few brands (can't remember which), but wondered if these may be ok or if we are better off going online and getting a starter kit from Amazon or like?

I am aware that there are loads of different types of vapes around, so its probably not the easiest thing to do, but would appreciate any recommendations for something simple, effective and cheapish to start with.

Thanks

Permabanned
No they don't. A pair of Samsung 25R5/Sony VTC5's will be fine, although personally I wouldn't attempt at hitting it at 213W on dual 18650's. What do you usually vape at?

Only a few tanks will even handle that kind of wattage for something vapable anyway. A small handful of rebuildables with some meaty wire or the TFV8 is all that really comes to mind. The TFV8 is too big for the Sigelei 213 anyway :S

Even with the V8-T8 coil in the TFV8... 200W is just too much for the majority of people. Mine rarely goes over 150W and normally sits at 110-130W.

The V8-Q4 tends to have better flavour though and I find that best at 100-120W.

All on DNA200 / RX200S triple battery mods though...

The highest my Sigelei 213 has been is 120W.

I wouldn't push a 2 battery mod to 200W either... 150W maximum and I haven't even done that.

Soldato

Cheers dude!

if it's a clone, you might need to thin out the cotton in the wells... I've not tried the 5 but I've built the 3 mini enough times... it's easier to build than the squape b deck but it's the same idea, just make sure you have cotton covering but not stuffed and blocking the holes at the bottom. go for an angle coil so that the side of the wick runs over it, in one direction and and the other side runs over it in the other direction.

clear as mud? lol

I've been rocking the toot since sunday; tiny clapton built at 0.9 on 22watts in a pro xvo... forgot how good of a vape it was, it's hard to better, the rose 3 is very good, I've tried a few peoples just not built one myself yet so I can't say how easy or forgiving it is to build; likely to be a pain thou as it's a rose.

Back
Top Bottom