***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Associate
Some more fasttech deliverys this week. And another few bottles of homebrew mixed up :)

CSMNT clone, beautiful RDA!!

IMG_20170221_145915_022.jpg

New driptip for the Cloud Beast

IMG_20170221_150053_703.jpg

Some oneshots (kreeds Kustard, claires creme, coke hackola, ice fantasia) and some diy recipes. Cherry chunes, fruity oats, blue slush.

IMG_20170223_182930_479.jpg

Associate
I take it they're having some issues? Was going to try them but it just says we do not accept online payments.

The guy who runs it said it should have been back up and running today after he trimmed the menu of the ones which don't sell go well. I think he's just running behind as it's just him running the business on his own pretty much.
Would expect he'll have it sorted soon, probably sometime tomorrow, second it's back taking orders I'll post it on here :)

Associate
Some more fasttech deliverys this week. And another few bottles of homebrew mixed up :)

CSMNT clone, beautiful RDA!!

New driptip for the Cloud Beast

Some oneshots (kreeds Kustard, claires creme, coke hackola, ice fantasia) and some diy recipes. Cherry chunes, fruity oats, blue slush.

Nice setup you got there! Seeing all of that makes me want to start making my own diy juices :)

Soldato
Just another quick stupid question. When I refill my tank with liquid it kind of pops and splutters and some of the liquid jumps onto my lips and into my mouth (only a little bit). If I leave it to stand for a couple of hours it settles down just fine but I vape pretty much all the time at the moment. Is there a way to fill it up so it doesn't spit when you start vaping straight away? It isn't a major problem but it would be nice to find a solution :).

Don
OP
Just another quick stupid question. When I refill my tank with liquid it kind of pops and splutters and some of the liquid jumps onto my lips and into my mouth (only a little bit). If I leave it to stand for a couple of hours it settles down just fine but I vape pretty much all the time at the moment. Is there a way to fill it up so it doesn't spit when you start vaping straight away? It isn't a major problem but it would be nice to find a solution :).

What tank?
It sounds like a bit of juice is being forced through in to the coils when you put the cap on. This causes the coils to be over-saturated which in turn causes the spitting.
The way I deal with this with top-fill tanks is to put the top on so it's just touching the o-ring seals (when you feel a little resistance). Then I turn the tank upside down so the juice isn't covering the coil area before screwing the top back on fully. This just forces air in to the coil rather than juice.

Permabanned
Fasttech have just listed 5 packs of cotton bacon for £10.30, which is very very good considering a single pack in the UK retails anywhere from £4-6.

That is ridiculously good value tbf... Was literally just about to pull the trigger on my Troll RTA too! Thanks for the heads up!

Can't believe some online distributors are charging £35-40 here for the Troll. Taking advantage before the demand starts to slow no doubt.

Soldato
Well, been having a fun day trying to figure out how the serpent mini likes its wicking.

Atm have it at 5 wraps 3mm 26/45 clapton with 45° cut tails down to bottom of juice well, tried everything between and so far this is just about working, although i fear much over 30w will see it burning and dry hitting.

Seems to me the air seal at the top has something to do, if you just break the tension on the top cap itll suddenly start wicking.

Top fill? Some tanks need to build up a bit of vacuum in the top or they wick too easy, or as rilot said it could be compressing some juice through.

Its not really a biggie, if you vape it a bit straight up the spitting should settle quick enough.

I know a lot of my stuff has the opposite problem, leave it for more than a couple of hours and itll spit like mad till it warms up.

Edit: hey waddya know, it saves posts on you now, typed up that top bit yesterday, have since determined its ok now.

Soldato
That is ridiculously good value tbf... Was literally just about to pull the trigger on my Troll RTA too! Thanks for the heads up!

Can't believe some online distributors are charging £35-40 here for the Troll. Taking advantage before the demand starts to slow no doubt.

It is, think I'll order 10 packs total should last a fair while!

As for price hikes, blame wotofo for consistently pushing out brilliant gear at a low price, I think wotofo are struggling to keep up with demand on both troll RTA and RDA and lush plus RDA. Any UK vendors overcharging simply won't get my buisness, especially if it's something I can get at half of their inflated cost from China inside a week.

Caporegime
So troll rta?? Worth buying?? Been hearing good things about it.

It's that time of the month where I get stocked up on juices. Seeing as FT has the cotton bacon for a stupidly good price, I'm thinking I might get the troll rta tank.

Soldato
So troll rta?? Worth buying?? Been hearing good things about it.

It's that time of the month where I get stocked up on juices. Seeing as FT has the cotton bacon for a stupidly good price, I'm thinking I might get the troll rta tank.

Exceptional tank, easy to build on, near impossible to wick wrong, very worthy of the praise it gets.

Back
Top Bottom