***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Associate
Yep. Stick a "Not for human consumption" label on it, nice little loophole. Fortunately, one our government have either not noticed, or don't really care about too much...

Still packing about a litre of 72mg myself- might chuck another litre in soon, just in case anything changes!

Don
OP
TBH I could probably buy it B2B as there doesn't seem to be rules for that. It's just B2C.
Rilot Consulting LTD might have to become Rilot Consulting and Vaping LTD.

Soldato
TBH I could probably buy it B2B as there doesn't seem to be rules for that. It's just B2C.
Rilot Consulting LTD might have to become Rilot Consulting and Vaping LTD.
Cig eliquid do good deals on 72mg Nic, but you need to put your business name in to order. I used to always get my Nic there before all this rubbish. Still got some 72mg left, but it's only gonna last another few months and I am not doing this nicotine shot crap. No idea if he actually checks the business at all!

Soldato
Just started vaping today hopefully this will save my lings and allow me to get proper fit again.

Has anyone quit smoking for vaping today and noticed good improvements in their fitness?

Don
OP
When I quit smoking and took up vaping 6 years ago I quickly noticed a difference in my fitness, sense of smell, sense or taste, and my general energy level. Once I stopped coughing up 25 years of Camel yellows of course.

Associate
GF is looking at vapes, there is this smock priv m17 anyone know any good vape liquids that are not too expensive and easy to get hold of.

Flavour Boss do a selection of nice juices to buy online. If you like one of their juices you can 'make your own' using the shots on their site.

Soldato
Just received more DIY concentrates from Vapable for my Red Astaire recipe. Great place to buy from, free shipping over £10 and cheaper buying VG there than darkstarvapour; £4.99 for 1 litre. Also, POTV10 for 10% discount. https://vapable.com/product/vegetable-glycerine-1-litre/

20190822-122045.jpg

Soldato
I've got an Xtar VC4S battery charger that can charge two batteries at two amps and four batteries at 1 am each. The only problem is I'm struggling to find a single USB wall plug that can provide the four amps of power required to meet those requirements. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking of getting one of the wall plugs for the latest Samsung phones as they can fast-charge at up to 45 watts so they should have more than enough power. Does anyone have any suggestions for other alternatives?

Associate
Seems my smok alien has died. Any suggestions on a replacement, currently using it with an aspire cleito exo tank. I have briefly heard about mesh coils? Are they any good and can i get some to fit the current tank or should i look at getting a new tank too?

Associate
Seems my smok alien has died. Any suggestions on a replacement, currently using it with an aspire cleito exo tank. I have briefly heard about mesh coils? Are they any good and can i get some to fit the current tank or should i look at getting a new tank too?

Smok RHA 220 and Cleito 120 tank with Cleito 120 pro coils, the pro coils are mesh.

It's a great combination.

Last edited:
Associate
So been using an Innokin T18e tank and a Pico mod for a while but the mods 510 is coming out and I'm not liking the idea of a short or it becoming unsafe which has helped me move.onto the Innokin Adept kit. Should be here soon and hopefully I get on with it.

Soldato
Does anyone know where to get genuine Smok top seal replacements for Prince tank? My Google-fu is failing me and I can only find some on ebay but I don't know if they're genuine. I bought some from ebay but it just drops the liquid out the airflow when they're installed for some reason, maybe because they're missing the lip underneath that goes round the fill hole.

Alternatively, recommend me a RTA that doesn't leak? Considering the Vandy Vape Kylin or GeekVape Zeus X.

Back
Top Bottom