***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Have you tried different tanks on it? I've got a couple that it wont fire due to the position of the pin.

when you fire it without connection it reads 9.9ohm. when either of my rba's are on it, it briefly shows the correct resistance (1.6 & 1.9) but quickly shows 'low res'. the device is supposed to be good down to 0.6ohm (with +/- 0.2). i've adjusted the 510 pin on my atties so that there's a massive gap when fully tightened down, but still no dice.

sending it back again and getting a mech, cba with this thing anymore lol

Soldato
when you fire it without connection it reads 9.9ohm. when either of my rba's are on it, it briefly shows the correct resistance (1.6 & 1.9) but quickly shows 'low res'. the device is supposed to be good down to 0.6ohm (with +/- 0.2). i've adjusted the 510 pin on my atties so that there's a massive gap when fully tightened down, but still no dice.

sending it back again and getting a mech, cba with this thing anymore lol

It was only the aerotank and an old I30 tank that had trouble on mine, I replaced the base on the aerotank with one from ebay with a larger pin and it was fine after that.

I still prefer using the MVP2 though, it's taken so many knocks but never skips a beat. If only they'd put the firing button on the side.

Soldato
It was only the aerotank and an old I30 tank that had trouble on mine, I replaced the base on the aerotank with one from ebay with a larger pin and it was fine after that.

I still prefer using the MVP2 though, it's taken so many knocks but never skips a beat. If only they'd put the firing button on the side.

i've got an mvp2 on order from slowtech so will have to wait for that anyway...

bloody annoying as my vamo is falling to pieces!

Soldato
Though so, had to double check that :)

Is AG better? I just use 50/50 PG/VG but I've not been into it that long and on and off often

I find the taste better but that's me. I use 50\50 as well.

http://vapersemporium.co.uk/index.php?id_product=37&controller=product&id_lang=2

http://vapersemporium.co.uk/index.php?id_product=26&controller=product&id_lang=2

http://vapersemporium.co.uk/index.php?id_product=27&controller=product&id_lang=2

I love their TFA Pie Crust Flavour for mixing and it's only £10X100ml.

Soldato
No price difference. China post costs the same. Free. Just is miles faster. I got my GP Paps in around 5 days. So deuse could see his tomorrow, lol.

Soldato
Associate
Just got myself a Mirage kit from their shop in Bath.
Tried a few of the 'looks like a cigarette' jobs, and have been distinctly underwhelmed, and carried on smoking instead.

On the Marlboro flavour liquid (1.6% nic) and not even tempted to have a smoke.
I've been a reasonably heavy smoker since just after my 16th birthday (started whilst drunk at my nearest-weekend party...) and I'm about to turn 36.
Really good feeling to stop the clock just before I hit 20 years a smoker!

Looking forward to being able to get the bike out again, and having an easier job cleaning my PC's fans...

Added Brucie-bonus is that a friend of mine runs the shop- 30% staff discount, yay! :D:D:D

Associate
Have a Mirage shop in a town near me. Holy hell that place is exspensiveeeeeee.

Hmmm...
The kit I got was two batteries, charger, two atomisers, case, small (10ml) bottle of liquid, and a separate large bottle of liquid.
Should have cost me about £50, got the lot for £32.
Even without discount, that's eminently reasonable for a kit like that, IMHO. I've seen similar for around £70-80.
Still gonna work out cheaper than smoking, unless your local branch is taking the mick...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom