theHunter: Call of the Wild

Soldato

Bloodhounds
Look ace, would be great to have someone or ‘something’ to do the tracking work whilst I can just concentrate on popping a cap in their a*%#....... I mean shooting the game!

Seems a bit unfair the dog has to run alongside the quad bike, would be better to have it ride shotgun? (See what I did there?!)

Also does this mean I’m going to have to carry a supply of little black plastic bags with me and can I then hang them on a nearby tree branch to preserve the deposit for eternity!

Soldato
^ :)

I know it's a dlc, but not sure if this is a good idea. One of the aspects of the game is tracking. Having dogs makes the game a bit easier.

I've bought most of the dlc's but will wait and see the reviews before buying. I would've preferred a few different animals tbh.

Soldato
^ :)

I know it's a dlc, but not sure if this is a good idea. One of the aspects of the game is tracking. Having dogs makes the game a bit easier.

I've bought most of the dlc's but will wait and see the reviews before buying. I would've preferred a few different animals tbh.
Yeah. I do love this game and after 200 hours it will always hold a special place for me, a dog for me would work out well but it would be lovely to have more animal variety than the reskinned pigs/deers.

Caporegime
OP
it does warn you even early on. had mine barking when animals are close like puma water buffalo. as you level train your dog up there is perks which you can cater to your hunting style. one of the last ones is a predator fending perk. so will be interesting how that works.

ive videos on the dog myself. also just making a new one to go out today as i type this :D

Associate
Bought this the other day and about 12 hours played into it now on a variety of maps. Got a few gold animals down now I have got more patient and not just shooting as soon as I see something.

One thing I have struggled with is seeing any of the smaller animals, yet to see a fox, cayote, rabbit/hare or duck anywhere - does anyone have any tips for any of these?

Back
Top Bottom