***There are jobs here***

Associate
I work for a company in Manchester https://www.financialwellnessgroup.co.uk/ we are currently shifting a couple of datacentres / on-prem into AWS. Current estate mixture of Windows / MSSQL and an old complicated monoliith. All the new items are micro services, ECS, Java, Linux and PostgreSQL.

Plenty of Terraform, CICD and all the usual 'DevOps' nonsense with solid networking and app deployment experience. Looking for someone who would describe themselves as a Systems Engineer or DevOps Engineer preferably with a Linux bias. If you are interested send me a Trust message and I can fire over the job spec.

Experience levels I can work with most things, just need to be able to have some of the core bits and be happy to get stuck in to this big behemoth we have to move.

This is a permanent role and will be working directly with myself and a team of contractors. Start ASAP remotely for now.

Associate
Hi have a number of cyber roles right now, based in Malvern.
1 x shift analyst 24/7
1 x senior analyst. No shift work
1 x cyber threat hunter

I’m not a recruiter. I work directly for the company needing the people. Anyone interested let me know, we use experis to recruit so I can put you in touch

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Hi have a number of cyber roles right now, based in Malvern.
1 x shift analyst 24/7
1 x senior analyst. No shift work
1 x cyber threat hunter

I’m not a recruiter. I work directly for the company needing the people. Anyone interested let me know, we use experis to recruit so I can put you in touch
Out of interest what kind of salary range are these roles?

Soldato
I have a couple of junior roles coming up that *might* be suitable for decent C++ programmers that wanted to get into the games industry. Midlands.

Soldato
We're looking for structured cable engineers if anyone based in Merseyside, Halton or North/West Cheshire is interested send me a trust.

Associate
Soldato
Morning people, thought I'd throw this one out there. The ISP I work for is expanding and as such we are hiring an extra first line support member.

• IT Support Engineer (although it primarily be connectivity and hosted telephony that is covered).
  • Yappl
  • Alfreton (Derbyshire)
  • Experience in ISP or desk based support preferred. If no applicable history, interested, common sense and eager to learn.
  • If you're interested or would like a full job spec, please send me a trust message.

Soldato
Any NDT positions going in the West Midlands?

Preferably Ultrasonic inspection, currently level 2, willing to relocate or travel for the right position.

Back
Top Bottom