TheSkyNet news thread - 10/10/11

Soldato
newsheadera.jpg

week2_table.png

Good week for the team and lots more stats for you all to digest.
I've updated the table with a appd (average points per day) column
with more +/- appd data to follow next week.
And all the tables are now the same size - last week was shamefully formatted

After a mamouth stompathon we are sitting high and proud at 25th \o/
But team ppd has droped off this weekend (a complete reverse of last week)
So we may start sliding back down this week. :eek:

Previous news threads - 3/10/11

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
week2_scores.png

Missed Tuesdays stats grap this week :o but you can still see the upwards trend of most people total score.
As with all the tables the members are arranged in ranked order as of the previous monday.

week2_scores2.png

Stomps clearly shown as lines cross - steeper the line, higher the ppd.
(sorry halz)

week2_ppd.png

Some new graphs for you now - this is the dayly ppd of each member.
Notice we almost all had lower out put this weekend, due to a lack of WU's
I have loads at the minute - cpu is 100% loaded for the first time - all are 560mb ones as well!
So if your running memory intensive stuff atm - you might want to close a few brower windows.

week2_ppd2.png

And here a graph showing the min/max ppd range for the week. Average is the 'middle' point.
If the point is high on the range (like ReaVer) - you've most likely had a single poor ppd day
And if the point is low on the range (like halz) - you had a single excelent ppd day
Hope that makes sence - and why I wanted the cpu core data so you can compare how your doing.

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks for the news, my ppd dropped off yesterday due to a issue at home (sorted now).
Team ppd may have dropped slightly but .....

7/10/2011

24 AnthroPCs 26155
25 OcUK 23126

Diff = 3029

9/10/2011

24 AnthroPCs 30972
25 OcUK 29703

Diff = 1269

10/10/2011

24 AnthroPCs 32092
25 OcUK 31392

Diff = 700

Position 24 coming up :D

Last edited:
Associate
You guys are freaking insane! :p I love it!!

Just wanted to say thanks for being so involved with the project so far, and we really appreciate your enthusiasm. You obviously love statistics (So do we!) so you will be happy to know that we are working on a way to see even more types of statistics on theSkyNet site.

Also, love the TeamOcUK banner!

Keep an eye to the Sky!

Yours,
Ageotas of theSkyNet Team

Soldato

Just wanted to say thanks for being so involved with the project so far, and we really appreciate your enthusiasm. You obviously love statistics (So do we!) so you will be happy to know that we are working on a way to see even more types of statistics on theSkyNet site.

Keep an eye to the Sky!

Yours,

Your welcome. :D Look forward to seeing how this project grows. :)

Soldato

Keep an eye to the Sky!

Yours,

Well thankyou for dropping by and for your kind words :), its good to know that more stats are on the way :)
Stats are very important to us as we need to know how many teams we will take out in the near future :D ........and brag about it ..........a lot :p

Associate
Would it be possible for me to join in the OcUK team on this? Currently have 11,000 odd credits, credits per day around 500 or so.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
@Graywolf - welcome to the team - will add you to the stats grab from tomorrow :)

@Ageotas - Team and user stats on the main site would be great - or even one of the database files that the DC stats sites can use.
Thanks for dropping by and posting - always nice to know we're 'freaking insane!' ;) :D

Looks like google has our news thread at the forth link for 'theskynet stats' :D
Going to need an intro now and some links to the main site...

A warm welcome to LavaMonkey and verbal as well.

Last edited:
Soldato
Indeed, welcome to all the new members ....

rAYRT.jpg

Looks like team 42 have spotted us and have made a run for it ....

eSmab.jpg

They can run but they cant hide :D

Go OcUK :cool:

Permabanned
I'm going to jump on board with this cause as well I think. However are we unable to use this via BOINC manager? Would make things much simplier and easier for myself if i could, As i'm donating a lot of power to several causes.

Soldato
This project is not available via Boinc, similiar to Folding@home, they decided to go their own way.

I would be happy to see you on the team none the less mate :)

Permabanned
Yeah I've jumped on board, However how can i get the java applet to show so i can restrict CPU usage? It opened once, but unable to open it again. Java is still running (i used the standalone app from skynets webby)

Soldato
You could try bringing up Task Manager right click on Java.exe ( one will appear for each instance of theskynet you have running ) and set the priority as is required.

Permabanned
Didn't like the background application at all, had no control over anything. However I'm using the web based one with better success. I'll see how that goes.

Back
Top Bottom