TheSkyNet news thread - 10/10/11

Soldato
I have two hex core systems with 8gb each and my dual core laptop with 4gb. The laptop doesnt seem to get on too well with skynet though for some reason and keeps dropping off my dashboard. Berserker is in charge of the Team OcUK web site :)

Soldato
But what I want to know is who the hell let you out of your cell, its like an open prison :eek:

Sorted .........

2mB8w.jpg

The chain doesnt look upto the job I admit so I wired it up to the mains :D

Soldato
But I thought that the leccy was provided solely for crunchers?? I tried to charge my shaver in the dunjins once but was caught and ended up on spanky for half an hour. I couldn't sit down for days afterwards :(

Soldato
OP
Setting up the 'new and improved' news post now - should go live before lunch when I get the last stats grap.

Hope you had a good holiday/business trip biffa, and good to have you back.

Oh and a warm welcome to all the lurkers out there - keep 'um crunching

Can I have an active cpu core count of the new members please.
Thanks too PhilthyPhil & Colasanto for posting yours above

halz (5)
shadowscotland (4)
WobblerJW (2-4)
TheTross (4)
101predator
pumpkinstew (1)
Marineiguna (7)
ReaVer (0-8)
Windle
dekez
loudbob (1)
DavidCopeman
LavaMonkey
verbal
Colasanto (4)
Biffa
PhilthyPhil (14)

Last edited:
Soldato
Can I have an active cpu core count of the new members please.
Thanks too PhilthyPhil & Colasanto for posting yours above

halz (4-10)?

I going to go with 5 for this week as I'm in the process of switching a rig to a hex core so some downtime is forthcoming (have to sell a quad first to release the cash)

Associate
DavidCopeman (10)

I could run up to 12, however looking to see how well I do in the individual ladder, which I believe you can run up to a max of 10 in.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yah, more cores to the cause, you see lurkers it doesnt hurt, c'mon, you know you want to :)

I wont post anymore stat shots as the 'new' news is forthcoming but I am keeping an eye on
the competition, Germany in particular, their output is nothing to worry about at the moment though.

Soldato
Was just about to say welcome to you TBag, as I just added you into todays stats grap :)
How many core are you using atm?

Morning sah :)

Running 3 on a quad core sytem and 6 on a sb set up. Is there any prefferences that would optimise the output would i be better running maybe less instances or is that ok ... Thank You :)
Have you said goodbye to your tri sami's yet?

Soldato
OP
Your only get points for 4 clients on the SB (the other two will switch themselves off - or so I'm told)
It's core not threads they link too - so I'll put you down as 7

Muffed up the ppd averages last week and needed to sort out the spreadsheet again :o
All better now - news to follow when I'll photobucket'ed the images

Permabanned
Went from 266 to 326 over night with just 2 instances running. Not bad for just under 10hours. Bearing in mind i have 3 projects on BOINC going full steam ahead too :)

Hopefully all the skynet issues are sorted now.

Back
Top Bottom